i want in!! :D

edit; is this actually gonna be our singing or is it just gonna have us lip syncing with the actually song playing? cuz i cant sing to save my life. :LOL:

I think a lot of people's entries are just for the lulz rather than showcasing their singing talents :LOL: But yeah, we are singing :) How much you wanna do is up to you!

No more time for new videos I'm afraid. Liam tells me the video is near enough to completion and the only extra bits that have a chance of going in are the London bits we have yet to upload (if we can overcome a technical issue...). I haven't seen or heard it yet but from what has been said it sounds like it will be good.

• 1 month later...
IT IS ALIIIVE.

After some further "official interest" (that I won't go in to) and the fact I have some time, I am going to resurrect this, assuming people still want to participate.

I take it we're allowed to spill the beans now as its happened? :)

The BT Digital music awards wanted to use some of the clip from the USoE treasure hunt edit I'd been working on (to represent the award for best official site) from this project where everyone had sent in clips and photos of their thankyous and singing and id edited it all together, and they just showed a small part of it during ITV2's coverage of the event. I recorded it so i'll stick it up on youtube shortly along with the original vid :happy:

I take it we're allowed to spill the beans now as its happened? :)

The BT Digital music awards wanted to use some of the clip from the USoE treasure hunt edit I'd been working on (to represent the award for best official site) from this project where everyone had sent in clips and photos of their thankyous and singing and id edited it all together, and they just showed a small part of it during ITV2's coverage of the event. I recorded it so i'll stick it up on youtube shortly along with the original vid :happy:

I actually wondered if it did happened or not at the Digital award... God I dare to think which part they showed on ITV2 then :LOL:

Thanks for putting the video together and recording the TV bit.

I actually wondered if it did happened or not at the Digital award... God I dare to think which part they showed on ITV2 then :LOL:

Thanks for putting the video together and recording the TV bit.

It was quite short, about ten seconds of the actual edit altogether, and it was mixed in with footage of muse on the resistance tour and alittle introduction by zane lowe about the treasure hunt.

It was quite short, about ten seconds of the actual edit altogether, and it was mixed in with footage of muse on the resistance tour and alittle introduction by zane lowe about the treasure hunt.

sounds good, can't wait to see it and the full video... i just hope there was no footage of the 'london bit' on that 10s edit :LOL:

sounds good, can't wait to see it and the full video... i just hope there was no footage of the 'london bit' on that 10s edit :LOL:

During the clip it showed, it featured three different people holding up thankyou banners, some pics of people with the treasure hunt keys, and that was about all, and had USoE playing over it with zane lowe explaining the treasure hunt and clips of muse with the towers during a gig.

Im going to just wait and see if theres something else someone had asked and wanted added to the original vid first before it goes on youtube (with the itv2 coverage).

Archived