If I got a few friends who are Muse fans, together, could we do - "There can be only oooone!"

???

sounds like a top idea, which one of the "there can be only one" would you guys do (as there's two) ? Just trying to make it easier for Niall when he comes to see who's asking for what :)

sounds like a top idea, which one of the "there can be only one" would you guys do (as there's two) ? Just trying to make it easier for Niall when he comes to see who's asking for what :)

we'll do the first one :)

i'll do a tad of CD...

Plus i got Jet sounds from an airshow i visited lately :happy:

i'll upload them when necessary...

Could you just add these to the list for now.... :$

Ill get on practising a snippet of CD :p

Much love :awesome:

Sounds good to me!

Woop i just ordered my Project Eurasia T-shirt, Get them Guys before thay go!! :D:D

Wish I could afford them =/

hey Niall, I think I can get a group of people here :D but we have to film it this week or something... I'm going to spain next tuesday :( some of my friends may go to vacations next week too... so, we could try and film all the euraSIA SIA... , and you will use the seconds you want :D if so, please tell us what to do ;)

oh man, I'm also broke... I want the blue eurasia tshirt ;__; (is it me, or my chest is too big for the sizing chart :eek: )

Okay cool...well, fi you wanna organise that and get the video done this week that's good. Record a smuch as you want and we'll use what we need!

Hey Niall, do you think that during the instrumental parts (such as the piano intro) we should have videos of people playing that parts? Cause I'm up for any piano part in USoE too, if we need that.

Yeah videos of people playing will be part of it.

I would love to play some piano for this video. I'd actually prefer it to singing.

Sure. Need to talk to endlessly_blissed and lalalive when they're on to make sure they're ok with it and the video editors as I said before.

Niall... I decided to take my name off of the editors list as I've watched MOTG and he's more than capable of taking care of business.

And SSS will be on the project too so I'll take a seat and watch it all come together :awesome:

Okay if you're sure. sss and motg is that ok with both of you?

United States Of Eurasia lyrics for video.doc

Hey everybody! Thought I'd give another shot at being useful. :happy:

Attached is a word doc... it's a chart for which lyrics are taken. Got the idea from mikethemuse, who compiled the original list. I hope this helps in some way. You can all download it and edit it when somebody calls a new lyric. Just post the new one as an attachment when you're done. Hope this helps! :happy:

Niall are you cool with my idea? I'm not singing, my voice is well gay, but I'm gonna do some interesting video montage and editing shit during the instrumental part. I mean there will be me touching huge glass simultaneously (sp?) with the piano and afterwards making it look very very cool, with colors and stuff. It will be good I promise. Not the movie maker color crap but.. you know.

[ATTACH]5855[/ATTACH]

Hey everybody! Thought I'd give another shot at being useful. :happy:

Attached is a word doc... it's a chart for which lyrics are taken. Got the idea from mikethemuse, who compiled the original list. I hope this helps in some way. You can all download it and edit it when somebody calls a new lyric. Just post the new one as an attachment when you're done. Hope this helps! :happy:

Woooo, the more lists the better :)

Just a note on your list, you've got single words highlighted by green, but not changed the key to green, it's still blue. Looks nice though :)

Woooo, the more lists the better :)

Just a note on your list, you've got single words highlighted by green, but not changed the key to green, it's still blue. Looks nice though :)

oopsies. Fixin that right now. Couldn't see blue with the background... Anyway, glad you like it! :D

Archived