but if you are gonna go for the whole editing it randomly then i dont think it's fair for certain people to get bits they want, cause that's not part of the randomness... i guess it depends how people get involved and if they dont mind a certain section being given away.

Maybe you should make a thread on the Russian fan site and the Russian thread in the international forum. I know the Ukrainian fan site has gone down, where do Ukrainian fans currently discuss Muse?

If possible can we keep this thread in English so everyone cna read it? Thank :)

Sorry!

We won't do it again!

Okay, I'm learning CD....But I'm a little worried that I might not get it absolutely perfect, and being a perfectionist...just isn't cool.

But I think I've found the point where Matt shortens it. All I have to do is figure out his little flourishes. Lovely.

You might want to check or ask the guys in the "Kit & Tab" section as I am sure some of them have aleady worked out and transcribe Matt's flourishes.

Maybe you should make a thread on the Russian fan site and the Russian thread in the international forum. I know the Ukrainian fan site has gone down, where do Ukrainian fans currently discuss Muse?

If possible can we keep this thread in English so everyone cna read it? Thank :)

Yeah good idea. I know some want specific lines so I'll try and cater for them but ultimately people can record as much as they want and submit it and we'll pick out what we need, and what sounds and looks good near the end.

Well we want the contributers to have some say, this isn't a complete dictatorship yet ;) But we'll get as much footage as we can into the pool, and we will have ultimate control over the video. We do want the input of others of course and as I said, we'll try and incoporate everyone's desires as much as feasibly possible without this getting out of control.

I know only russian fan-sites.And http://vkontakte.ru/club7430745 is the only ukranian I know(But there is nobody!I even tried to post some messages to people I don`t even know but who live in Kiev(several dozens to be frank with!)But...Either nobody is keen on this idea or there is no-one in Ukraine who has seen this suggestion(

Ukranian fans are now part of Russia:rolleyes:But as I don`t know the ways to find them ,the only sing left for me to do is waiting patiently for a reply.

And did there use to be ukranian community at all?????:eek:

Hello,

so can anybody just choose a line now, or how is this working? Because I'd love to sing the "there is no one we can trust" part ;)

Ayone can do anyline on the song, but people will more then likely sing some same parts, whoever's is the best will be put it and edited, and its more one word to a person if it fits together properly, and the big parts " There can be only one" " united states" and Eurasiaa siaa" are being made by big groups of people for a better effect.

Check first post!

Ayone can do anyline on the song, but people will more then likely sing some same parts, whoever's is the best will be put it and edited, and its more one word to a person if it fits together properly, and the big parts " There can be only one" " united states" and Eurasiaa siaa" are being made by big groups of people for a better effect.

Check first post!

For the people that are doing the whole song, we'll just sing through these parts though, right?

Yeah new plan... sing large parts or all of the song. Feel free to express an interest in particular words and we'll see what we can do but no promises as we want to make it fair to everyone. The lines in the first post are just a guide to what some people would like to do and we'll try and fit them in.

PMs: I tend to wait a while to respond to PMs cause I'm usually looking through thread so sorry if I take some time to reply. I will try to soon.

For the people that are doing the whole song, we'll just sing through these parts though, right?

I'm just going to do the whole thing. Plus, there was one idea bandied about a while ago about maybe having lots of people doing one of the Sia quartets, like 4 screens for one, then 8 etc. Just gives the editors more options I suppose, but I'll be doing it all. What are you going to do for the instrumental parts? I'm not sure whether I should "mime" playing them, or just skip to the lyrics

I'm just going to do the whole thing. Plus, there was one idea bandied about a while ago about maybe having lots of people doing one of the Sia quartets, like 4 screens for one, then 8 etc. Just gives the editors more options I suppose, but I'll be doing it all. What are you going to do for the instrumental parts? I'm not sure whether I should "mime" playing them, or just skip to the lyrics

:LOL: I dunno. I could record it by my piano and actually play them. :awesome:

yeh i was thinkin that...Funny faces maybe? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

same for the group bits too??

Yeah new plan... sing large parts or all of the song. Feel free to express an interest in particular words and we'll see what we can do but no promises as we want to make it fair to everyone. The lines in the first post are just a guide to what some people would like to do and we'll try and fit them in.

PMs: I tend to wait a while to respond to PMs cause I'm usually looking through thread so sorry if I take some time to reply. I will try to soon.

Thanks, that made it clearer :)

So, in the end it will be just one word per person, right?

Hi niall, if you could please check the london group, trying to decide a date, maybe 9th august, would jst liek to kno if this will be too late and will it have to be sooner if our deadline is gna be 12th, for editing purposes? thankyou ;)

Archived