Could I have the first "when there can be only one?"

I've highlighted it in red, as shown here:

Untitled.jpg

me and my friends were going to do that as a group, if you look a few posts back, as there is a harmony.

The second "when there can be only one?" is still available, if I checked my list right :)

Yes please then :)

Sorry everyone for the huge picture btw!

Anyone in or near the Sheffield area fancy teaming up for a line? :p

And I`ve forgotten Ukranian(There is nobody! who wants to go or even just showing signs of interest(((They are indifferent!:eek:

Now i have ppl on two sites, who are willing to participate, but i have no idea how to do it right!:eek: Инициатива наказуема, блин!

Important notice with regards to who is doing what!

Some of the words have been taken and I will have to try and sort through this all for the first post so we know who is doing what. I will work from that from then on.

Certain lines have been taken by group meetings because they are epic and are harmonies so we need as many people as possible, that's why the "There are can be only one" has been designated to the London group. The second one will probably also be given to at least one group.

As I said, it will ultimately be up to the discretion of the editors and myself. We'll need to see what sounds good at the very end.

Pretty please may I have the final 'One!'?

I'll re-upload in a second.

If you're talking about the "there can be only one" bits, there's some ideas about harmonies being snowballed about, have a quick look over the last couple of pages. Rossg and *OoS* are already looking at some stuff, but we'll need a few people I expect.

If you're talking about the "there can be only one" bits, there's some ideas about harmonies being snowballed about, have a quick look over the last couple of pages. Rossg and *OoS* are already looking at some stuff, but we'll need a few people I expect.

They're being done by group meet ups.

I need to read through everything, there's a lot for one person to keep up with.

They're being done by group meet ups.

I need to read through everything, there's a lot for one person to keep up with.

Ah, my mistake :)

Have a look at my post on page 13, got together a list of who's asked for what, might save you a little bit of time :)

Archived