that's great idea! I want to take a part there!

can I take the line "To be punished for unproven crimes" ? I'll try to sing it, because I can't sing only one word... and you'll take the best part of my rendition.

Aye this is the idea.

We don't want you guys to actually sing just ONE word.

We want you to sing a verse from the song and then we'll take one word out of that verse and put it together to form a whole song from the voice clips.

Even if you want to go all out and sing the whole song that's fine, but we will only take one word from that and put it into the final edit.

I have to work all day today. So could I claim words now? If so, I would love to do:

"You and me fall in line, to be punished for unproven crimes." Any of the words in there.

I can also do a "told," if we're going to be flipping between people. Which is amazing, by the way.

EIther way, I'll see what's left when I come home later tonight.

Wow, I'd really love to be involved in this :) I'm not too bad a singer either, even if a LOT of the song is massively out of my range :LOL: Individually, I'd like to sing "but we know that whoever holds the reins, nothing will change, our cause has gone insane", and then you can cut whatever you like from it, be it a word, line, whatever really :)

Also, I've had a few ideas:

1. For some of the group parts, probs the "when there can be only one" bits, cos the Eurasia bit is already spoken for, we could do the whole 4 heads in a diamond shape Bo Rhap stylee.

2. If there ever becomes a Birmingham meet for the Sia bits, I'm so there :LOL:

3. I might be able to organise an Aberystwyth meet with Uni friends, but I doubt it'd get into the final video unless it was absolutely needed cos noone would recognise it :LOL:

4. You know before Wembley there was the Trafalgar square sing-along, and everyone did air piano to B&H? Well we could have that as the video for CD, while peeps play it, unless you wanted video of them playing aswell?

General things...

For London we could do London Bridge (Uno video), Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, The City, the O2 (epic journey all the way to the East but it could be fun...we'd get Canary Wharf in there too), Covent Garden, Angel, museums, as well as all the other locations dicussed. We'd end up going all over but if we have travel/oyster cards shouldn't be too bad. Sounds ok? These don't all have to be "sia!"s, just Musers doing things. Best if we all wear Muse clothing I guess to help identify each other and so the public knows not to question us...

For all locations, banners or signs saying "Resist" or "Eurasia" would be cool.

We need as large groups as possible everywhere.

Clicking and clapping for the instrumental bits by people in the city meet ups would be awesome.

For instrumental bits we can splice lots of clips together in quick succesion. Would look best if the videos are of dramatic images of some sort.

The point of this video is to thank Muse and their management so we need to involve that some how.

Thanks Niall for the brilliant idea!

I defs wanna be involved, whether it be a line or just silently standing there looking stupidly into the camera during an instrumental break!

Also (and no I will NOT do this), SOMEONE should dress as Freddie Mercury or Brian May for the part at 1:20! :p or for the beginning when Matt sings the first "you....", the next people should then sing "could be my unintended" and then get back on with USoE! :p

See above for the instrumental bits, any sort of interesting relevant action or something would be great.

Also, Queen dress ups would be pretty funny if someone wants to do that!

Is there any chance you can use photos as well as silent video during the instrumental parts? I want to participate somehow, but I don't have a camcorder to do a vid. I thought I could at least submit a crazy photo or something...

Or can you use a video gif that's from a regular digital camera? If so, can I submit "to be punished for unproven crimes"?

That could be done. I'm not sure about gifs and things, so I will let the video editors answer this one :)

Ideas I had:

1. I think I should do the entire audio for the full vid, if I'm the most qualified for audio on the boards. Just to make sure volumes are normalized, and that way, the instrumental won't have to be cut into pieces, and will just remain one full track. It'll sound better that way.
  2. Suggestion: What if the last set of "Sia! Sia! Sia!"'s were done via individual cams. Sort of like, on the first Sia! we see a 4x4 grid of muse fans singing Sia!, and on the second Sia!, they shrink and we're looking at a 8x8 grid of musers singing Sia!, and so on and so forth. If we get enough people to do it, it'd effectively show just how many people participated in this thing.

Good idea. For the sia!s we also want to predominantly feature the cities though so the very last one could have all the city meet ups involved.

And as long as that's ok with the others, please do the full audio, so you can make it uniform without. I don't actually see this working unless there's some sort of consistant standard with the audio all the way through.

This is a awesome idea, I wanna be part of this!

maybe I can submit a silent video. Yeah, I`m shy :p

Of course! Do anything related to Project Eurasia or Muse, or something dramatic looking.

Getting all excited...I could do some piano, do some violin...I'd be soooo cool.

Would be cool :D We already have a CD cover in the works with endless_blissed and lalalive so talk to them about it, we could maybe splice it all together some how.

Wow! That's a great idea!

I really want to take part in that!

I would like to sing a line or a word, but I don't know which!?

So I think I will sing the whole song at home and than I will pick the best word/line.

Just one more question for the SIA part. So a bunch of people will sing one SIA and then another group (from another location?) the next SIA, right?

And that could be any group all over the world? If so, I would like to meet people at BERLIN, Germany. We could take the television tower or the Brandenburger Tor in the background or something else.

So if there is anybody who wants to meet me and other MUSE fans, that would be nice!

Sounds good!

And yep, that's how the Sia's will work. And that sounds excellent, expecially since Berlin was in the trasure hunt. If you can get a group of people together, and I will add you to the first post!

wow! that's gonna be great!

i'll try to contact Moscow musers and m.b. we'll do a couple of "sia"together in the Red Square:LOL:

Love the idea!

Yes please! Red Square would be perfect. if you can get them togther! :D

I'm up for meeting in Los Angeles for the "SIA"

Cool, I shall add you to the first post, don;t forget to join the group :)

Great idea, so funny. I'm too shy and not IT savvy enough to get involved, but can I suggest outside the MI5 building as one of the locations, if there's room there. Hopefully no one would get arrested! :LOL:

MI5 sounds good, great idea.

Sydney Musers should do part of the 'SIA!'s outside the Opera House...

do it! you know you want to!

:LOL:

Good idea! I know how a lot of you wanted involvement in all these, of course, Sydney is part of Oceania in 1984 anyways. If you can get some people from Sydney together fantastic.

This is so fucken epic! :awesome: I want to participate too, but I don't know how badly my camera records audio. So I could maybe do a silent part...?

Oh, fuck it, I'm just stupidly shy. And a horrendous singer. :LOL: But I guess I could try it out later when our house is empty. For the lulz.

I am also shy and a bad singer...but I'm gonna do it anyway. Hah I'm going to be doing this in front of various London landmarks. This isn't an entirely serious thing anyway, all for lulz really, so go for it :D

I'd love to do this, but I'm not sure how to use my video recorder :/ And I'd also love to go to London, I'd just need to know when it is :awesome:

OMG what a great idea! I'm in! and I'll try to force my friend to sing with me :D Would it be alright, if we sang almost the whole song so that the editors can choose to use whatever part(s) that fit the best in to the video :)

ps. we're not much of a singers but we sometimes manage to stay in tune for a little moment :LOL:

pss. are u sure you want to cut the video after _every single_ word? I'm in serious doubt it will sound either great or horrible. Anyway, EPIC! ^_^

As I said, good singing doesn't matter too much. We can maybe multitrack if sss can do that anyway. And yeah I was thinking that, maybe (fragments of) lines multitracked together if possible or something like that.

Right, so we now have potential meets in Moscow, Sydney, and Beja.

Anyone in NYC want to get a group together, would be great to have you involed to. :)

I shall go through see if I missed anything now...

General things...

For London we could do London Bridge (Uno video), Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, The City, the O2 (epic journey all the way to the East but it could be fun...we'd get Canary Wharf in there too), Covent Garden, Angel, museums, as well as all the other locations dicussed. We'd end up going all over but if we have travel/oyster cards shouldn't be too bad. Sounds ok? These don't all have to be "sia!"s, just Musers doing things. Best if we all wear Muse clothing I guess to help identify each other and so the public knows not to question us...

For all locations, banners or signs saying "Resist" or "Eurasia" would be cool.

We need as large groups as possible everywhere.

Lulz @ "so the public knows not to question us... HAHAHA!!

I wil SO do Collateral Damage on piano... if anyone knows where to find music, or a tutorial, or something... Anyway, I'm guessing multiple people will want to do this, so will we just edit and take parts from each person's cover? Cause I wanna do this soooooooo bad... :LOL:

I wil SO do Collateral Damage on piano... if anyone knows where to find music, or a tutorial, or something... Anyway, I'm guessing multiple people will want to do this, so will we just edit and take parts from each person's cover? Cause I wanna do this soooooooo bad... :LOL:

Being as this is chopin use this mite be good.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbq9AmeI7gs

Wow, I'd really love to be involved in this :) I'm not too bad a singer either, even if a LOT of the song is massively out of my range :LOL: Individually, I'd like to sing "but we know that whoever holds the reins, nothing will change, our cause has gone insane", and then you can cut whatever you like from it, be it a word, line, whatever really :)

Also, I've had a few ideas:

1. For some of the group parts, probs the "when there can be only one" bits, cos the Eurasia bit is already spoken for, we could do the whole 4 heads in a diamond shape Bo Rhap stylee.

2. If there ever becomes a Birmingham meet for the Sia bits, I'm so there :LOL:

3. I might be able to organise an Aberystwyth meet with Uni friends, but I doubt it'd get into the final video unless it was absolutely needed cos noone would recognise it :LOL:

4. You know before Wembley there was the Trafalgar square sing-along, and everyone did air piano to B&H? Well we could have that as the video for CD, while peeps play it, unless you wanted video of them playing aswell?

So what do people think of this?

Archived