Is there any chance you can use photos as well as silent video during the instrumental parts? I want to participate somehow, but I don't have a camcorder to do a vid. I thought I could at least submit a crazy photo or something... :unsure:

Or can you use a video gif that's from a regular digital camera? If so, can I submit "to be punished for unproven crimes"?

Words

Instructions on how to call words for yourself will be announced soon. If you have already called a word, please evidence this when you submit! You can record a silent video if you want for instrumental parts.

Does this mean "dust" is mine?! :awesome:

Ideas I had:

1. I think I should do the entire audio for the full vid, if I'm the most qualified for audio on the boards. Just to make sure volumes are normalized, and that way, the instrumental won't have to be cut into pieces, and will just remain one full track. It'll sound better that way.
  2. Suggestion: What if the last set of "Sia! Sia! Sia!"'s were done via individual cams. Sort of like, on the first Sia! we see a 4x4 grid of muse fans singing Sia!, and on the second Sia!, they shrink and we're looking at a 8x8 grid of musers singing Sia!, and so on and so forth. If we get enough people to do it, it'd effectively show just how many people participated in this thing.

Ideas I had:

1. I think I should do the entire audio for the full vid, if I'm the most qualified for audio on the boards. Just to make sure volumes are normalized, and that way, the instrumental won't have to be cut into pieces, and will just remain one full track. It'll sound better that way.
  2. Suggestion: What if the last set of "Sia! Sia! Sia!"'s were done via individual cams. Sort of like, on the first Sia! we see a 4x4 grid of muse fans singing Sia!, and on the second Sia!, they shrink and we're looking at a 8x8 grid of musers singing Sia!, and so on and so forth. If we get enough people to do it, it'd effectively show just how many people participated in this thing.

great idea! could you maybe have one large square in the middle showing (for instance) the london group singing it, and tthen 4 smaller squares around the outside of individuals singing it?

This is gonna be epic... :D

I think there should be a split camera thing for "be only one." And people could do harmonies. And it would be awesome times.

If that could be done, I wouldn't mind doing that. :happy: But one of the toooooooooolds would be fun to do as well.

EDIT: And would it be kind of cool to go between people during the toooooooolds?

I think there should be a split camera thing for "be only one." And people could do harmonies. And it would be awesome times.

If that could be done, I wouldn't mind doing that. :happy: But one of the toooooooooolds would be fun to do as well.

EDIT: And would it be kind of cool to go between people during the toooooooolds?

Both are good ideas, and I think I'd be able to do them if the rest of the board likes the idea as well

Wow! That's a great idea!

I really want to take part in that!

I would like to sing a line or a word, but I don't know which!?

So I think I will sing the whole song at home and than I will pick the best word/line. ;)

Just one more question for the SIA part. So a bunch of people will sing one SIA and then another group (from another location?) the next SIA, right?

And that could be any group all over the world? If so, I would like to meet people at BERLIN, Germany. We could take the television tower or the Brandenburger Tor in the background or something else.

So if there is anybody who wants to meet me and other MUSE fans, that would be nice!

This is so fucken epic! :awesome: I want to participate too, but I don't know how badly my camera records audio. So I could maybe do a silent part...?

Oh, fuck it, I'm just stupidly shy. And a horrendous singer. :LOL: But I guess I could try it out later when our house is empty. For the lulz.

Archived