now i have ppl on two sites, who are willing to participate, but i have no idea how to do it right!:eek: Инициатива наказуема, блин!

Пока людей нету - инициатива-желание на миллион)

А ты просто из них найди у кого камера,спроси кому когда удобно и где встретится,организуйте план и всё.Кстати ведь можно соригинальничать и взять часть нехоровую и спеть всиею шарою-тем более будут же отбирать)Так что попасть туда вероятность будет выше)

Why don't we just agree to let Niall and the editors to decide who does what?? I'd like to stop any arguments before they really begin. If we all send videos of any parts/the entire thing then they can edit to their hearts content and I'm sure it'll look good. Too many cooks and all that........:p

Пока людей нету - инициатива-желание на миллион)

А ты просто из них найди у кого камера,спроси кому когда удобно и где встретится,организуйте план и всё.Кстати ведь можно соригинальничать и взять часть нехоровую и спеть всиею шарою-тем более будут же отбирать)Так что попасть туда вероятность будет выше)

Maybe you should make a thread on the Russian fan site and the Russian thread in the international forum. I know the Ukrainian fan site has gone down, where do Ukrainian fans currently discuss Muse?

If possible can we keep this thread in English so everyone can read it? Thanks :)

why not get everyone to record the whole song and pick the words randomly therefore causing a struggle to figure out who's gonna get what?

Yeah good idea. I know some want specific lines so I'll try and cater for them but ultimately people can record as much as they want and submit it and we'll pick out what we need, and what sounds and looks good near the end.

Why don't we just agree to let Niall and the editors to decide who does what?? I'd like to stop any arguments before they really begin. If we all send videos of any parts/the entire thing then they can edit to their hearts content and I'm sure it'll look good. Too many cooks and all that........:p

Well we want the contributers to have some say, this isn't a complete dictatorship yet ;) But we'll get as much footage as we can into the pool, and we will have ultimate control over the video. We do want the input of others of course and as I said, we'll try and incoporate everyone's desires as much as feasibly possible without this getting out of control.

why not get everyone to record the whole song and pick the words randomly therefore causing a struggle to figure out who's gonna get what?

I agree, we're gonna end up with too many arguments here, over who is singing what. Should we all sing the full song then?

...ive got (i tihnk) ''are the same'' at the start so can i just like sing the slow bit instead of the whole song?? save u listenin to me tryna hit the high notes n soundin like a bag of cats...

Okay, I'm learning CD....But I'm a little worried that I might not get it absolutely perfect, and being a perfectionist...just isn't cool.

But I think I've found the point where Matt shortens it. All I have to do is figure out his little flourishes. Lovely.

That's ok. We have multiple pianists so as long as you're all playing the same piece we can edit it together.

Earphones

Yup. And as for the intrumental bit, you can submit something and we may use it but the plan so far has just to been to edit together videos from the meet ups and those who want non-singing parts.

There's going to be a meeting this saturday in Mexico City for all interested Mexican Musers! http://originmexico.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1600

PM if you are interested! :p

I'll try to convince all of the guys that are going to attend to participate in this, at least in the SIA! part :D

Ooh yes please, it would be nice have Mexico City involved. Keep me informed about the numbers that are attending and all so I can try and update the main post.

I agree, we're gonna end up with too many arguments here, over who is singing what. Should we all sing the full song then?

Yeah basically a good idea. We'll try and assign peole the bits they want but complete videos will give is more options.

Editiors!

I'm sorry I've been making decisions without your consultation so you'll have to excuse meif any of my decisions have made your job more difficult and I'll try and tody things up a bit! Thank you so much if you can both still contribute your skills.

Archived