I wasn't sure where to leave this, but I lol'd when I saw it. I am mom to a percussionist and a Muser, and he started marching band this season, and out of curiosity googled and found this. I think there are probably better arrangements done by better bands, but, it's great nonetheless. My son is lobbying his band director to do something like this sometime before he graduates, lol.

One of the categories on the Pointless Final was Muse top 40 singles.

EDIT: The pointless answers included Butterflies and Hurricanes, Hysteria, Resistance, Unintended, Dead Star, Hyper Music and Sing for Absolution.

When I was watching my three picks were Hyper Music, Dead Star and In Your World because they allow double A-sides as separate answers, either they failed to mention it or someone said it

When I was watching my three picks were Hyper Music, Dead Star and In Your World because they allow double A-sides as separate answers, either they failed to mention it or someone said it

In Your World wasn't mentioned. I'd be surprised if someone got that one given they haven't played it live since the Origin Tour and Dead Star was always the main A-side of that one.

In Your World wasn't mentioned. I'd be surprised if someone got that one given they haven't played it live since the Origin Tour and Dead Star was always the main A-side of that one.

I know it wasn't mentioned, and they always say that double A-sides count as 2 songs that's why I wondered why it wasn't mentioned by Richard when he listed the pointless answers

Has he gone downhill in quality recently? I haven't seen his videos for a long time, but they used to be cool most of the times.

He has gone downhill in quality, but I wouldn't say it happened recently. It's been quite a while now that I don't really like his videos anymore.

One of the categories on the Pointless Final was Muse top 40 singles.

EDIT: The pointless answers included Butterflies and Hurricanes, Hysteria, Resistance, Unintended, Dead Star, Hyper Music and Sing for Absolution.

When was this?! I try to watch Pointless every day, I can't believe I missed this! Oh well, I would've said Dead Star so I'm happy that I would've won