Haha - yeah they were obviously not on Djokovic's side! We were totally distracted after our first sighting of Matt :$

WOW---I would have been too!! :) Don't think I would have seen any of the match after that....!!

And thanks for posting that pic, Fabri. :)

Another great pic of Matt making an ass of himself in public. :love:

He actually jumped up out of his seat a couple of times - I guess he/she/they are friends with Tommy Haas, Djokovic's competitor. Hope they weren't too disappointed when he lost in 3 straight sets - despite playing well.

EDIT: Unless they were cheering on the 'underdog', which would be quite charming

I went to fireworks and the music started repeating so they had to stop it :awesome:

Was it Supremacy? Did it stop at the -CYYYYY part so that it made like Matt just kept on with the falsetto forever? :LOL:

Was it Supremacy? Did it stop at the -CYYYYY part so that it made like Matt just kept on with the falsetto forever? :LOL:

No it was playing "This Land Is Your Land". I'm ok with that though since that song should never be used for patriotism.

Even though I am late to this one the Chicago Blackhawks pay "Panic Station" at different points in the game. Mostly while the commentators are talking about the game, so you can still hear it. Also during Game 6 ( in Boston) of the Stanley Cup Final between the Blackhawks & Bruins "Knights of Cydonia" was played after the Blackhawks tied the game and scored the cup clinching goals 17 seconds apart. those 2 goals caused the Bruins to call time-out and it came on. That only added to an amazing night.:D

Even though I am late to this one the Chicago Blackhawks pay "Panic Station" at different points in the game. Mostly while the commentators are talking about the game, so you can still hear it. Also during Game 6 ( in Boston) of the Stanley Cup Final between the Blackhawks & Bruins "Knights of Cydonia" was played after the Blackhawks tied the game and scored the cup clinching goals 17 seconds apart. those 2 goals caused the Bruins to call time-out and it came on. That only added to an amazing night.:D

Wow! That is cool...guess the little bits of the finals I watched didn't have this...had no idea there was any Muse being played! And glad you enjoyed the last two games outcomes...I certainly didn't. ;):LOL:

I just saw World War Z yesterday. I already knew going in that Isolated System was going to play at the beginning, but it was still really cool when it actually started and then played again toward the middle of the movie.

Eurosport are definitely getting into Muse more than ever. Along with Big Freeze being used on every single football game on the channels, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist seems to be their new athletics highlights package song at the end of each day.

The first time I heard Muse, it was "Time is running out" on the radio, in my bedroom, maybe 6 or 7 years ago. That was the first revelation. They became my favourite band. The second one was their gig in Nice (France), one month ago. My passion has grown, over the obsession. And I really try to cure, but I think I need an exorcism :$ It's too late for me :D

The first time I heard Muse, it was "Time is running out" on the radio, in my bedroom, maybe 6 or 7 years ago. That was the first revelation. They became my favourite band. The second one was their gig in Nice (France), one month ago. My passion has grown, over the obsession. And I really try to cure, but I think I need an exorcism :$ It's too late for me :D

It's too late now, it will only get worse!

A friend showed me Plug in Baby back in good ol' 2000. It was awesome. I looked up another song. It was awesome. Another one. Awesome. Another, awesome.

It ended up with me, for the first time in history, LOVING almost ALL the songs of a SINGLE band, while I previously never had bought a single album just because I never liked all songs by one band.

Plug in Baby is one of my top 5 Muse songs to this day. Agitated my least favourite - until I heard it in good quality. Now I don't know x)

Wait, what was the topic of this thread again? Damn..