I heard Apocalypse Please in the background of some announcement on how cool the Army is and how you should join on the radio.

:stunned:

That's just wrong on so many levels. Someone on Muselive mentioned a TV channel using Map of the Problematique in a 'we are awesome' Israeli army montage of Gaza as well. Pisses me off :mad:

I'm watching that new film with robert de niro and bruice willis in.. called 'what just happened' (dvd copy on a website shh) :D

the cover muse did at V and possibly other shows with the harmonica that chris plays is on about 9 minutes into it..

not exactly muse and obviously not their version but still!

m6BQKFs3-VM

this is the song

Can't really think of another place to post my excitement right now. I just got home and turned on the tv to watch the figure skating championships and the two pairs in the dancing contest I've watched so far (the Kerr brother and sister and the French Carron & Jost right after them) skated on Ruled by Secrecy, respectively Butterflies and Hurricanes!!! I couldn' believe it. Two of my favorite things together. :) It's really nice, 'cause skaters usually choose only the finest music for their performances. So they have indeed. Muse rocked the ice tonight! :D

Feckin Asda!

Starlight.

*edit*... this is a proper WTF!

Indian restaurant the other week, we were close to the kitchen area and could hear the chefists. After a while I'm 99% certain that one of them was merrily whistling the Glasto intro to Bliss!!! WHAAAAA?

Edited by brian27