Muse songs are on a hell of a lot of adverts (and you've probably all noticed)

The one that suprised me the most was New Born being used for an Oxfam advert:happy:

link, please.

Today on an advert for Spongebob, which is ok cos I like it :happy:

:wtf: how... unexpected. link?

:eek: Your alarm clock plays Muse? Wow. I'd love to wake up to Muse every day :happy: Although I'd never get out of bed, I'd just want to stay in bed until the end of the song...and the next one...and the next one :rolleyes:

lol yeah thats probly whats gonna happen

right now its set to play TIRO :D

ZOMG I keep hearing Muse lately! I walked into a Vans store today and I hear the intro to which song??............ DARKSHINES!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D :D

I was alone so I couldn't shout out 'ZOMG WTF DARKSHINES AHH MUSE AHHRRGH ONE !!!!"11111!!!!!' (althought I did in my head lol) Instead I just smiled, lightly moshed and sang along haha.

I anticipated that they might have been playing the whole of OoS, which they were as FG came next and then Megalomania :happy:! I was sad to have missed the rest of the album but it was awesome anyways... I don't think I've ever heard someone mention that the whole of OoS has been played somewhere!

Anyways, that was pretty much the highlight of my day lol... that and buying Vans from that shop for only £2.50! (no joke!) :pimp: Awesome!!

ZOMG I keep hearing Muse lately! I walked into a Vans store today and I hear the intro to which song??............ DARKSHINES!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D :D

I was alone so I couldn't shout out 'ZOMG WTF DARKSHINES AHH MUSE AHHRRGH ONE !!!!"11111!!!!!' (althought I did in my head lol) Instead I just smiled, lightly moshed and sang along haha.

I anticipated that they might have been playing the whole of OoS, which they were as FG came next and then Megalomania :happy:! I was sad to have missed the rest of the album but it was awesome anyways... I don't think I've ever heard someone mention that the whole of OoS has been played somewhere!

Anyways, that was pretty much the highlight of my day lol... that and buying Vans from that shop for only £2.50! (no joke!) :pimp: Awesome!!

:eek:That's awesome! We'd never get a store over here that would play an entire Muse album, much less a couple of tracks of theres:rolleyes: HOWEVER, I used to work at Journey's (that punk-ish shoe store) and we had monthly DVD's sent to us to play continuously while the store was open, and this summer we had Muse's live performance of MotP at Wembley on the DVD:D it was the best month of work EVAR...especially because I got to hear the head-banging Maggie's Farm outro riff YEAAAAAAAH:\mm/:

A Morgan sighting? :eek::LOL:

I was in Kohl's tonight (US dept. store) and I was getting distracted by the music because it was stupid... and i thought "geez, they play total crap in here" -- then the song ended and Starlight started :LOL: I wanted to sing it loudly in the middle of the store but refrained ;)

:eek:That's awesome! We'd never get a store over here that would play an entire Muse album, much less a couple of tracks of theres:rolleyes: HOWEVER, I used to work at Journey's (that punk-ish shoe store) and we had monthly DVD's sent to us to play continuously while the store was open, and this summer we had Muse's live performance of MotP at Wembley on the DVD:D it was the best month of work EVAR...especially because I got to hear the head-banging Maggie's Farm outro riff YEAAAAAAAH:\mm/:

Ooooh wicked :D!! Gives you an excuse to go to work lol! I LOVE hearing Muse when I'm out an about! It's a good thing I didn't walk into that shop when they first started playing OoS, 'cos I literally would have stayed for the duration of the album...and it was a pretty small shop so I'd look tres weird just walking around and around singing along :LOL:! Ohh and once, HMV (a music shop in the UKaaii) was playing the entire HAARP dvd back when it first came out!:happy: I couldn't stop to watch it all cos I had to meet a friend (damn him lol!) but it was wicked seeing it playing in the shop!:awesome: