http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGs5nOpZUM

this? i dont like the perfume :/...

i prefer the midnight poison ad with space dementia :p and it smells better to be honest

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kniv9nUlQUA

I prefer the Hilary Swank one because it's shorter and much better looking, but I like that the midnight poison one actually had a minute of the song, very surprising...

Guest QueenOfNerds
I wonder if Muse regrets hocking their songs for perfumes...

I guess the money helps them forget, do you think they bathe in it?

Just saw this on Sky1, has anyone else?

Not me, but my mum - she was very excited when she told me about it, even if she couldn't remember the name of the song :LOL: Today she heard it again and then told me, with lots of pride in her voice, that she'd heard Knights of Cydonia on SkyNews :LOL:

I didn't hear Muse, but Muse was mentioned on FUSE's The Top 40 of 2008 countdown show. One of the commentators said her prediction for 2009 was that Matt Bellamy wouldn't be able to walk down the streets of Ny City without being recognized and would become the biggest band in the world.

Twice on Xfm this afternoon. First, a mini-rant.

How come I can get Xfm in Wycombe and today, in Kent, and yet I lost the signal on the M25 going past junction 9. I understand I'll lost Xfm the further away I go but it's always during a good song. And today, it was during Knights.

So Knights at just after midday and Muscle Museum at around about 5.30pm. Was nice to hear MM on the radio.