In the episode Ocean's Three and a Half (a terrible episode I might add), there seems to be a Muse reference in Stewie's music video for a song he's writing for a girl next door. Basically, the music video goes all over the place, copying all these other music videos, except inserting Stewie as the main character.

In one brief moment in Stewie's music video, Stewie is seen breaking things in a hotel room, including using a floor lamp to break a television, and throwing a phone at a picture on the wall. Once you see it, you'll get that it could be referring to the music video for Hysteria. All in all, it seems almost 100% possible and the only thing preventing me from believing it is that it is Family Guy.

Check it out at Hulu in the Family Guy section, or try watching it here on Youtube before it gets removed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BUuutjPic&ytsession=i93zJKDhReb5z9uI_7YFecqAd66HDBMbkkHERuey6H5SKqmchIXopJdoxKEc-24L00h-xSk_9gcJgP1HGPSY-aqBlirXlTuikVjgTun22vIXg02qVcxE2XBgtYYOshfa1dmlg8B-Gvuz7YdiNIoTDIGsHWrMVQpaDq3OrRD5UnbrGoKa1YXcRDQlFxNdoD6oAOeGu54qssVcbSkX2dOw3jSbOeERCF2Js1r-8gnsIkU2Lhdsi54wXz6AQlN2oiXW5Mk9A910NV73sXI9VWKlu8g4LS4_IrV3ciuugsyI-DGwJ0o0P0d2Zeg2EhkFjbzf

The Muse video starts at 1:57

In the episode Ocean's Three and a Half (a terrible episode I might add), there seems to be a Muse reference in Stewie's music video for a song he's writing for a girl next door. Basically, the music video goes all over the place, copying all these other music videos, except inserting Stewie as the main character.

In one brief moment in Stewie's music video, Stewie is seen breaking things in a hotel room, including using a floor lamp to break a television, and throwing a phone at a picture on the wall. Once you see it, you'll get that it could be referring to the music video for Hysteria. All in all, it seems almost 100% possible and the only thing preventing me from believing it is that it is Family Guy.

Check it out at Hulu in the Family Guy section, or try watching it here on Youtube before it gets removed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BUuutjPic&ytsession=i93zJKDhReb5z9uI_7YFecqAd66HDBMbkkHERuey6H5SKqmchIXopJdoxKEc-24L00h-xSk_9gcJgP1HGPSY-aqBlirXlTuikVjgTun22vIXg02qVcxE2XBgtYYOshfa1dmlg8B-Gvuz7YdiNIoTDIGsHWrMVQpaDq3OrRD5UnbrGoKa1YXcRDQlFxNdoD6oAOeGu54qssVcbSkX2dOw3jSbOeERCF2Js1r-8gnsIkU2Lhdsi54wXz6AQlN2oiXW5Mk9A910NV73sXI9VWKlu8g4LS4_IrV3ciuugsyI-DGwJ0o0P0d2Zeg2EhkFjbzf

Blimey well spotted if it is a reference, that would have totally passed me by.

I noticed that too, I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was worried I was making it up and seeing Muse in places where they really weren't.