Which other songs have been used? I saw knights of cydonia with those scarecrows (my family actually called me into the room to show me) and I saw starlight today.

I'd be surpised if they haven't used supermassive black hole yet!

Yeah, there was Take A Bow last week, and Time Is Running Out when they were next to the living Sun.

But the other two escape me.

Which other songs have been used? I saw knights of cydonia with those scarecrows (my family actually called me into the room to show me) and I saw starlight today.

I'd be surpised if they haven't used supermassive black hole yet!

When were the other two? I don't remember that :stunned:

So far...

Series 2

Episode 1 - Feeling Good

Episode 13 - Interlude

Series 3

Episode 7 - Time is Running Out

Episode 8 - Knights of Cydonia

Episode 9 - Take a Bow

Episode 10 - Starlight

they used Map of the Problematique for the titles and breaks of the Isle of Wight channel 4 coverage..AND the funky muscle museum remix for the credits at the end!

and muse got the most songs shown too which was good!! nice to see hoodoo making an appearance on tv :happy:

I'm listening to Hysteria on KROQ right now! :happy: 12:10 AM they started playing it, ME SO HAPPY! :D:p

So far I've heard KoC, Starlight, MotP, TiRO, and now Hysteria! :happy:

Too bad I haven't heard SMBH yet :LOL: I wonder how the public in America would react. :stunned:

SMBH was very popular here in Seattle; it got quite a bit of radio play before the CD even came out. But KOC stayed on the daily top ten most requested for months!

New Born and Bliss on Joseph :D

BLISS was also used :)

and the tiniest little bit of new born, just before bliss

;):p

Starlight video on 'Something for the Weekend' advertising a competition to win tickets to the Sunday gig :happy: