Stop being such a woman! Take some pills and get back to your old more pervy self :happy::p

Pah, you don't understand what us mere mortals have to go through with illness. :p

....And who said I'd stopped being pervy? :stunned::LOL:

Don't you speak to my Hobo like that! :LOL::p

<3 :happy:

Pah, you don't understand what us mere mortals have to go through with illness. :p

....And who said I'd stopped being pervy? :stunned::LOL:

Aah that's true, i suppose that's the price you pay for being a minion :happy: I mean mortal :shifty:

I forgot you're even pervy in you're sleep :p

:rolleyes::p

I can't believe the WAG Crunch thread got locked, tis a sad day for all :(

How can threads like this stay open when such important debates like the ones in the WAG Crunch thread are stopped? :eek::( There's no freedom of speech these days, pah.

I can't believe the WAG Crunch thread got locked, tis a sad day for all :(

How can threads like this stay open when such important debates like the ones in the WAG Crunch thread are stopped? :eek::( There's no freedom of speech these days, pah.

Must have been the lack of my presence.

Exactly! It's shameful :noey: How will we ever find out which WAG cereal was best? :(

Must have been the lack of my presence

Aah yes, that must have been it :yesey:

Muse is played in alot of adverts for programmes and films, Assasain for film Shooting Aces, Shrinking Universe for a sci-fi film about the sun blowng up or something, Map of the Problematique for TV program about dinosaurs on ITV, and possibly the worst place where i heard a muse song was in Hollyoaks, where they played Apocalypse Please for the intro bit where they play music at he start of each episode! i can't stand Hollyoaks its crap! :eek: