.. that was weird .. was it supposed to be playing in the hotel apartment? Wouldn't those guys be listening to something like Jay-z or 2pac .. black gangsters listening to Muse?.. just didn't seem right :LOL:

Muse are getting played all over the tv now .. flicking through the channels I even stopped on "Countryfile" 'cos I recognised MotP playing in the background! ..

I only have to hear a couple of notes and I know it's Muse .. drives my family nuts :D "Quick, turn it back!!.. that's Muse" (sound familiar??:$)

lol im the same my sister was looking at my walkman phone y.day and she got to my muse song collection (all albums are on my phone ) so she tested me. she only had to play like a second or an opening chord of a song and i know which song it is

she was gobsmacked and she's now decided i need therapy for this obsessiion!!

1. I heard Knights of Cydonia during football season.

2. I also heard Hysteria - pretty sure it was football again.

3. They used KOC for the film 300 - all they do in that movie is fight, and they used the "no one's gotta take me aliiiiiiiiiiive" part, too, and then the riff. I heard it just this morning. I recognized it right away, and started dancing. My sister was like, "What the fuck's wrong with you? It's one o'clock in the morning!"

4. Ever since I saw MUSE last year, I've been doing the Starlight clap. Now everyone in my family can recognize it, and they say they hear it on the radio a lot. Especially this one station, WMMR. I don't listen to the radio, so I've never heard it.

5. Starlight is also available on On Demand [the video.]

i was out at po na na's in norwich the other night and as usual i went over to the DJ to request some muse, he played plug in baby and SMBH for me which was cool...then he started randomly chatting to me about them, saying how he has a promo CD from when they were like 17 years old and i was like "omg can i have it!!!?" expecting him to say "no, fuck off" and instead he went, "maybe yeah..if you come back in a few weeks i might be able to give it to you!!" awwwwesome! :D hahah

I was very surprised to hear Knights of Cydonia on "93 X," a so called hard rock radio station. I also frequently listen to The Current which plays more indie stuff (but not just indie, all sorts of weird and cool stuff too-it's a locally owned station so no commercials, either!)-I've heard Supermassive Black Hole and others on there. :) I love that station.

the muse hollyoaks continues

I was in asda at midnight last night and SMBH came one when I was choosing ice cream... I was thinking about someone who heard hoodoo in asda once... i couldnt hear very well because they guy I was with was talking and i was like, (thinkng SMBH) "oh, what song is this.."

:p recognised it from the second of hearing just drums :LOL:

eh? Who was stripping?!

starlight... on honey were killing the kids, which I found hillarious because its a hopeful song. for the doomed fatties kids.

It went on through the credits and he goes **I just wanted to hoooooooold* (on to your flab)

Silly mood /

eh? Who was stripping?!

starlight... on honey were killing the kids, which I found hillarious because its a hopeful song. for the doomed fatties kids.

It went on through the credits and he goes **I just wanted to hoooooooold* (on to your flab)

Silly mood /

MUSE were! LMAO, I'm joking. The strippers were stripping for the Sopranos to SMBH. There.

"I just wanted to hooooooooooooold your flab!" is my new catchphrase.