Knights of Cydonia is on Doctor Who Confidential just now

Matt Bellamy and David Tennant in the place at the same time:D Fantastic!

Muse, twice in a row on Confidential, and that makes it three times I think they've featured.:)

Knights of Cydonia is on Doctor Who Confidential just now

Matt Bellamy and David Tennant in the place at the same time:D Fantastic!

You can't go wrong with a hoard of evil scarecrows waddling along to KoC, really. :LOL::D

Well I remember Feeling Good being on there for the last series. Yes random fact from me there

*disappears*

Ah yes. Just checked on BBC's site (they have the music lists for each episode) and there's that one as well. Interlude was also used for last series.

So that's 4 times from what I can see (Feeling Good, Interlude, Time is Running Out and Knights of Cydonia).

Interlude? Now thats different. Does anyone remember Apocolypse please in Emmerdale? I thought that was rather amusing :LOL:

twas in hollyoaks

starlight came on in superdrug, i had to dance :$ on thurdsay

:edit: where is this BBC site? :shifty: *goes looking*

Does anyone remember Apocolypse please in Emmerdale? I thought that was rather amusing :LOL:

Haha yes! I seem to remember B&H was in the same episode, actually. :LOL: And that's just how incredible my memory really is. :yesey:

Haha yes! I seem to remember B&H was in the same episode, actually. :LOL: And that's just how incredible my memory really is. :yesey:

Was it? :LOL: I remember they used TIRO when Janine killed Barry in Eastenders I think soaps have just found the solution to use a Muse song whenever something traumatic happens :LOL:

Was it? :LOL: I remember they used TIRO when Janine killed Barry in Eastenders I think soaps have just found the solution to use a Muse song whenever something traumatic happens :LOL:

Well the Emmerdale one was certainly traumatic, I think a building exploded to AP. :LOL: And I never noticed TIRO then, how could I have missed that? :eek:

I must say, I think Hollyoaks's general use of Showbiz is always best. :yesey:

Well the Emmerdale one was certainly traumatic, I think a building exploded to AP. :LOL: And I never noticed TIRO then, how could I have missed that? :eek:

I must say, I think Hollyoaks's general use of Showbiz is always best. :yesey:

Lol I never watch Hollyoaks how did they use Showbiz? :stunned:

i wasnt a fan of muse back thwen

shame,.. nice t know tho

i found the music list webby!!

Lol I never watch Hollyoaks how did they use Showbiz? :stunned:

A while ago they dotted it around an episode involving setting the pub on fire...and then recently they used it in a storyline about some pervy nutter. It's just that sort of song. :stunned:

Some dude that works at costa at work is a huge fan.. fortunately for me, my customer service desk is right next to the store he works at..

So every Friday when he is in, Muse is played.. god to I piss off my work mates with it :LOL:

A while ago they dotted it around an episode involving setting the pub on fire...and then recently they used it in a storyline about some pervy nutter. It's just that sort of song. :stunned:

Hmm.. I guess it fits.. I would say more someone who had been abandoned, like living homeless who perhaps a touch of Schizophrenia?

Hmm.. I guess it fits.. I would say more someone who had been abandoned, like living homeless who perhaps a touch of Schizophrenia?

....I've been wondering why I can relate to the song so well! :eek::p

I saw that! I never watched hollyoaks and I flicked over to E4 once and caught the end, and there was showbiz - with some guy brandishing some pills at a sleeping woman or something.