No idea if this has been said already (I did try searching for it) but did anyone else notice or think it was funny that the ad for the William & Harry interview that was on a few weeks ago had the music for Take A Bow in the background? :D

you will BURN in HELL!!!:LOL:

I heard Starlight...at a dentist's office in Minnesota. I was like :eek:! That was the first time I had heard them being played not by me.

I don't think I heard them anywhere else, unfortunately. Though here in Minnesota I've only heard country (ick), and Muse doesn't exactly fit into that.

aww u guys hear it in shops thats unfiar :( never comes on here!! I was saying to my friend watching the ad's on BBC 3 and I said *ooh they always play muse on this channel roffles* and then we began watching eastenders Vixens, rise and fall of stella, first song was KoC which it opened on, and then went on to SMBH :p I was dancing and my mate was standing there like teh f00k

Muse is so much better when its played spontanously.. :D

Not exactly hearing Muse, more like the old six degrees of Kevin Bacon...but in the movie Hairspray, Telstar by the Tornadoes is #10 on the top ten songs board on Corny Collins Show! (And what does it say about me that I noticed that? oh my)

fun film though!

Guest matt_4_ever

same here and edgefest :D

and about to c them at the nokia theatre in sept!

dang i cant wait

In my bedroom.

Having a pub meal yesterday in the Old Nag's Head, musak tape playing in the background, when suddenly it changes to "Aaay aaay aaah....aaay aaay aaah" and Knights starts playing. The rest of the pub looked at us as if we were mad when I started pointing in the air and singing along.

Having a pub meal yesterday in the Old Nag's Head, musak tape playing in the background, when suddenly it changes to "Aaay aaay aaah....aaay aaay aaah" and Knights starts playing. The rest of the pub looked at us as if we were mad when I started pointing in the air and singing along.

You go, Cath! Show them how it's done!!

SMBH on the bill last night

.. that was weird .. was it supposed to be playing in the hotel apartment? Wouldn't those guys be listening to something like Jay-z or 2pac .. black gangsters listening to Muse?.. just didn't seem right :LOL:

Muse are getting played all over the tv now .. flicking through the channels I even stopped on "Countryfile" 'cos I recognised MotP playing in the background! ..

I only have to hear a couple of notes and I know it's Muse .. drives my family nuts :D "Quick, turn it back!!.. that's Muse" (sound familiar??:$)

.. that was weird .. was it supposed to be playing in the hotel apartment? Wouldn't those guys be listening to something like Jay-z or 2pac .. black gangsters listening to Muse?.. just didn't seem right :LOL:

Muse are getting played all over the tv now .. flicking through the channels I even stopped on "Countryfile" 'cos I recognised MotP playing in the background! ..

I only have to hear a couple of notes and I know it's Muse .. drives my family nuts :D "Quick, turn it back!!.. that's Muse" (sound familiar??:$)

very - i just hear a second of feedback and i'm all "it's MUUUUSE" and i get a lot of this:wtf:

- though occasionally people are impressed