I was sitting there just WAITING for them to use muse. I honestly thought they were going to have a montage of the master with take a bow playing in the background - with all the scenes of destruction and the earth all ruined and stuff. but nooo - instead it was invincible. And it wasn't even the guitar solo - it was all the quiet bits which would be boring if it wasn't for the fact that it was building to something. but they cut out the bit it was building towards. Well done. :rolleyes:

I was sitting there just WAITING for them to use muse. I honestly thought they were going to have a montage of the master with take a bow playing in the background - with all the scenes of destruction and the earth all ruined and stuff. but nooo - instead it was invincible. And it wasn't even the guitar solo - it was all the quiet bits which would be boring if it wasn't for the fact that it was building to something. but they cut out the bit it was building towards. Well done. :rolleyes:

They've already done Take a Bow anyway :D

What did they use take a bow for? I didn't watch all the episodes of doctor who or dr who confidential.

It was in episode 9 of Confidential. Though I forget what it was used for. Somewhere near the beginning.

Fits in well though to say "Doctor Who... take a bow" as it was the episode paired with The Family of Blood (the closing episode of the 2-parter started with Human Nature) and truly that episode was fantastic (unlike the series finale).