Feeling good at the end of a Tracy beaker show I kid you not. Sister was watching it this morning and I literally raced down the corridor going MUsEEmUsEUuSeMe WHERE!?!?!

hahaha i did the same- i was lying in bed and heard it and ran down the stairs haha

• 2 weeks later...

I was in history class and I thought I could vaguely hear Hysteria, and I told my friend, and she was like ''meh, you're imagining shit'

BUT THEN, next lesson, when we had religion, we watched a movie called Millions, AND HYSTERIA CAME ON! I just went, 'MUUUSE!'. Evidently, that was what i heard in history, but from the class next door.

And on another day, I heard Micro Cuts, ON THE NEWS!!! <--- that was pretty awesome

I was in history class and I thought I could vaguely hear Hysteria, and I told my friend, and she was like ''meh, you're imagining shit'

BUT THEN, next lesson, when we had religion, we watched a movie called Millions, AND HYSTERIA CAME ON! I just went, 'MUUUSE!'. Evidently, that was what i heard in history, but from the class next door.

And on another day, I heard Micro Cuts, ON THE NEWS!!! <--- that was pretty awesome

Blackout is in millions too :)

Yep :) its in that long part where they are describing something and has a train in it...was ages since I watched it I can't remember :( but wasn't even just backing music had marts voice and everything :')

Oh whaaat! Damn it...I feel like a horrible muser now...well, seems like the producers/whoever chooses the music had a thing for muse :D WOOOOO RECRUIITS

When I was at the Kasabian concert on Tuesday, both of my kids texted me to tell me that Uprising played at the local yogurt shop Menchies! :D My kids are nerds for me!

:awesome: We have a Menchies here and go all the time! But I've never heard Muse. It seems like all they play is Adele and Pink.