The only song played in the radio in Greece was Starlight, but I didn't know the title or the band. Then I saw a post of this song in fb from the Wembley 2007 live from a friend, I searched some more songs of them and I became addicted to them (especially their lives) :D

The only song played in the radio in Greece was Starlight, but I didn't know the title or the band. Then I saw a post of this song in fb from the Wembley 2007 live from a friend, I searched some more songs of them and I became addicted to them (especially their lives) :D

also the same with "starlight" and because of the twilight saga "neutron star colision"

City of Delusion just now on pride of Britain! :D

That is AMAZING I never hear them here....except for a classic (and they mean classic) rock station, it's all rap, hiphop, dance, latino, and country. There is literally zero actual rock stations.

I just sent a song request to be played on the middle school's TV news broadcast. Maybe I'll convert a few middle schoolers along the way :happy:. But I have no way of knowing it ever happened...

Theres an advert for 4oD at the moment, and it sounds like a map of the problematique remix. But as far as i can tell its not the crappy does it offend you, yeah version. can anyone help? i wanna hear it properly

i heard that yesterday and in fact just now, and went "MUSE!! wait... no..? what the :confused:" off to google/youtube

I'm Australian and we have this show called the 7PM Project, which is basically news but not taken seriously, anyway the sound guy for the news clips is obviously a fan, I don't watch it that much but in the last month I've heard Apocalypse Please, Uprising and Hysteria in the background music :D

Bliss was played a while back too :D