Undisclosed desires was on in the background of the voice UK - cause me to have a spaz attack and crick my neck :/

Got the Undisclosed Desires single in the post this morning, it's got a live recording on it that actually sounds pretty good - I didn't know there was ever even one good performance of it.

Got the Undisclosed Desires single in the post this morning, it's got a live recording on it that actually sounds pretty good - I didn't know there was ever even one good performance of it.

So you have the DE CD single, this should be the recording, right?

[YT]

[/YT]

OMG JUST NOW ON AUSTRALIA'S GOT TALENT!!

A daredevil called Space Cowboy (i was like, HA -> museish) came on. AND THEN, when they introduced him, they played Uprising. AAAAND THEN!!! when he was performing, there was Take A Bow in the background!!!

I THINK HE'S A FELLOW MUSER!! :awesome: :awesome:

OMG JUST NOW ON AUSTRALIA'S GOT TALENT!!

A daredevil called Space Cowboy (i was like, HA -> museish) came on. AND THEN, when they introduced him, they played Uprising. AAAAND THEN!!! when he was performing, there was Take A Bow in the background!!!

I THINK HE'S A FELLOW MUSER!! :awesome: :awesome:

Should've played KoC. :p

Just heard Starlight on Piers Morgan's Life Stories - I was flicking through and it totally stopped me in my tracks!

Coincidentally, I heard High & Dry by Radiohead used on an advert for that show a couple of days ago :happy: Shame Piers Morgan's a twat.

first, my dad told me about this british rock group called Muse. I never heard of them or heard their music so i was like whatever, (i like pop and hiphop.)

Next day i heard uprising on the radio and i just knew it was Muse. Got home, bought it on itunes, listened it on a loop for a 4 hour flight, came back from vacation, bought all the albums, became obsessed, never listened to pop/hipop again ;)

first, my dad told me about this british rock group called Muse. I never heard of them or heard their music so i was like whatever, (i like pop and hiphop.)

Next day i heard uprising on the radio and i just knew it was Muse. Got home, bought it on itunes, listened it on a loop for a 4 hour flight, came back from vacation, bought all the albums, became obsessed, never listened to pop/hipop again ;)

Good boy.

You listened to Uprising 48 times in a row? Wow.

Listen to the Milwaukee Bucks Broadcasts on 620. We use Muse as bump music all the time. Of course you'll have to wait for next season, but we might play some on the Brewers too.

JT

You listened to Uprising 48 times in a row? Wow.

:facepalm: apparently i have a playcount of 846 for uprising on my ipod..i know it wasn't in a row, but waaaa...?? and haha :wtf: 140 for NSC? How is it humanely possible to have a playcount of 140 for NSC?!? somethings up :wtf:

Someone who's making trailers for shows/movies on a channel here in sweden has to be a muser. almost always a muse song in them, last was Bliss in the trailer for the international :awesome: bit anti-climactic but whatever.

:LOL:

Think it was last night that I heard New Born on the One Show.

I heard that as well :yesey: Had to immediately play it on the piano to prove to my mom I knew the song :D

Yesterday I watched the second episode of Whites and they played SMBH when a helicopter landed on the lawn... how random :rolleyes: