I don't get the hate for Prague. They're going for a specific sound, very Showbiz-era in some aspects, and I think they pull it off. It's not anywhere near a best-of list, but it's better than a fair handful of their other B-sides.

Since when was the Showbiz-era dull, boring, repetitive, useless dross? It's the most boring thing they've ever done! Guiding Light even has a section in it to attempt to break up the dross (the solo) and it doesn't even work! With Prague they didn't even bother trying to make it not so shit.

i don't think they have a worst song i'm serious i love all of their songs so ner they are an amazing band and play together beautifully and i listen to their songs before i go to sleep not because they are slow songs or anything but because i love the band so so much...

At first though i hated "UPRISING" and i also hated "SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE" but then i listened to them again then again and again and i couldn't stop listening to them...but now my family except my sister hate muse.

P.S. "UPRISING was the first song i ever heard by them

i don't think they have a worst song i'm serious i love all of their songs so ner they are an amazing band and play together beautifully and i listen to their songs before i go to sleep not because they are slow songs or anything but because i love the band so so much...

At first though i hated "UPRISING" and i also hated "SUPER MASSIVE BLACK HOLE" but then i listened to them again then again and again and i couldn't stop listening to them...but now my family except my sister hate muse.

Lol.

:stunned::LOL:

I say it's "Unintended." I really really don't like that song. And I don't care that it was a single either.

eh, why?? thanks to Unintended, I knew muse and it was popular on radio in my country.

for me, the worst song is....Yes Please. I don't understand what matt's said..and the music is too noisy..

for me, the worst song is....Yes Please. I don't understand what matt's said..and the music is too noisy..

Forgot about that one. Maybe not the worst, but it's definitely pretty dull and noisy. But it doesn't really matter too much whether you can understand him or not, I love some songs where I have absolutely no idea what the lyrics are.

Forgot about that one. Maybe not the worst, but it's definitely pretty dull and noisy. But it doesn't really matter too much whether you can understand him or not, I love some songs where I have absolutely no idea what the lyrics are.

yes, you right. so, i don't have the worst one. :LOL:

All this talk of people discovering Muse through Uprising and others saying that Yes Please is "Too noisy" has me in stitches.

What's wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising? I sincerely hope you're not one of those people who think they're better than everyone else because they didn't discover Muse through a pop song

What's wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising? I sincerely hope you're not one of those people who think they're better than everyone else because they didn't discover Muse through a pop song

He didn't say it was anything wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising. I don't even think he implied it.

"Has me in stitches" certainly implies that he thinks there's something wrong with it.

Something wrong with WHAT exactly? I'm saying that he doesn't imply that there's anything wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising, because that's not what he said.

I do find it very amusing when fans of the pop side of Muse calls the rockier side "noise".

I find it amusing in general when people call rock "noise". Or the people who says that Assassin is just "random banging on drums" just because they can't keep up.

Something wrong with WHAT exactly? I'm saying that he doesn't imply that there's anything wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising, because that's not what he said.

I do find it very amusing when fans of the pop side of Muse calls the rockier side "noise".

I find it amusing in general when people call rock "noise". Or the people who says that Assassin is just "random banging on drums" just because they can't keep up.

Wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising. That's what his post implies.

Wrong with discovering Muse through Uprising. That's what his post implies.

Indeed it does. I read his post as "All this talk of people discovering Muse through Uprising and saying that Yes Please is "Too noisy" has me in stitches." Goddamnit D:

Archived