• 2 weeks later...
So Matt uses his Dickinson amp in live shows for feedback and for general showing off by spinning it around!! But.... I can't seem to see any wires from the amp, which allows him to spin it right round. So how is the amp plugged in? Is the amp wireless!?

its probably just for show, he uses the sustainer for the feedback or his other amp, or the FF and then just plays with the dickinson... but i'm not sure. Dickinson probably sponsor him, or he likes the look.

I thought everyone had decided it's just a cab for monitoring IE the amp's not running but he can get feedback out of the cab.

We did decide on that after the Dunlop interview. It's just that laurie_muse was wondering how he spins it round seeing as there should be a cable plugged in

I imagine when he did spin it round on songs like KoC he just removed the cable or something aloowing it to spin freely or whatever

99% sure that's the case, some of the bullshit that gets spread around these forums astonishes me sometimes.

Yeah, and notice how nothing is plugged into the input jacks on the top of the amp.

I was hoping it was a white coily cable of elasticity, but it doesn't look like that.

99% sure that's the case, some of the bullshit that gets spread around these forums astonishes me sometimes.

It's not as bad as on other forums. The bass one I go on, probably once a month someone will ask how to get a muse bass tone, and without a doubt someone will give an incorrect answer and then keep defending it no matter how much they actually know or where they got their info.

We did decide on that after the Dunlop interview. It's just that laurie_muse was wondering how he spins it round seeing as there should be a cable plugged in

I imagine when he did spin it round on songs like KoC he just removed the cable or something aloowing it to spin freely or whatever

Or it just has a long cable which allows it to spin...

So I'm about to order a footswitch. It needs a stereo cable to connect it to my amp (amp is a Roland Cube 30x, and I need a dual footswitch to change channel/toggle effects). So would this be what I'm looking for?

http://www.audiospares.com/product.php?productid=2157

Yeah. if both the amp and footswitch have 1/4" jacks, then that would be the correct one.

Guest Batman.

Anyone have a decent backing track (Guitar removed) for Hyper Music?

Or, does anyone know how to make a guitar quieter in a song?

Archived