Guest Batman.
That's just due to string thickness.

Is that to what I said, or Dominic?

Also, not sure if this is cos of the string gauge, but on the thick string, the tuner seems to turn a looot easier than others, or maybe it's a dodgy tuner

Maybe you've tightened the screw on that tuner less so than the others?

Guest Batman.
I didn't tighten it, Mansons did...fucking n00bs

Well I said what you said, so...

:LOL:,

and you were talking about sensitivity, which will obviously be different for each string gauge - I'm asking if the tuners are sensitive more on different tuners, without counting string gauge as a factor.

It's really hard to explain when I mean :facepalm:

I got a quick question...

Can you get a good Muse tone out of a Mesa Boogie amp?

(driven rhythm, cleans, overdriven lead)

Depends which one. I don't think the rectifier series is a good choice for that, but the stiletto might work well. not really familiar with any other amps besides those and the mark series.

Guest Batman.

Neither am I, I'm just going off Matt using the higher knob to make the siren sound, and I think it's the stab control that does that. You'd have to ask Mansons to be sure though :erm:

Guest Batman.
The intention was there. Good enough for me!

I have a replica that needs an MOT so needed a brief description on what is and does for the guy who is looking at it. I am a moron when it comes to the technical side. Or as you may prefer, a philistine.

:awesome:

What's wrong with it? Yours might have different controls to Matt's, is it an exact replica?

Guest Batman.
The same set up besides the P90 and the killswitch. So not an exact replica but other than that the same as the Mirror Manson.

It just needs a bit of a service. The FF needs a clean and a bit of love. Quite scratchy and a little weaker than it used to be. That is all. I hope!

Nice! All the controls will be the same then, I think. The pots might have different values, but I'm too much of an electronics n00b to say.

The same thing is happening to the FF in Matt's mirror, I think it's just the pots that need replacing because they wear out quickly or something :LOL:

It wouldn't be the original, but I'm in the middle of sequencing one during my free periods at college at the moment :)

That'd be okay! I have one already (received it yesterday) so I can decide on which one I might want to use in a future cover.

Would be interested if it had the extra filtered piano delay effects on it, but that's probably hard to achieve.

That'd be okay! I have one already (received it yesterday) so I can decide on which one I might want to use in a future cover.

Would be interested if it had the extra filtered piano delay effects on it, but that's probably hard to achieve.

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

There's a few options

- Defret the pacifica yourself (quite difficult)

- Get a luthier to defret it. (quite expensive)

- Find a replacement neck. Try Warmoth for a good quality neck. Not sure if they'll fit on a pacifica though

- Make your own fretboard only (hardest option, since you'll have to detatch the current fretboard)

- Make your own neck and fretboard

I could go on with a number of combinations of ideas but you could also invest in a slide?

Archived