But it says on the works site that "Instruments purchased via Manson Guitar Works means our luthier team checks every single guitar, resets the action once again and carries out a further final inspection. There are also options for the guitar to include a quality Manson Gig-Bag or UK made ‘Works’ hardcase. Further ‘Works’ upgrades including pickup, circuit and hardware options are also available."

Don't you think this means they'll install fuzz/sustainer/M1N1 pad etc. for you?

I wonder where the limit is.. The guitars all probably come to Manson ready to ship after inspection and setup. I don't think they would route new cavities for MIDI, FF, or possibly sustainer. I'd expect the upgrades to be custom hardware options, MBK Pickups, toggle kill instead of push kill, coil split, and possibly sustainer depending on initial size of rear cavity.

• 1 month later...

i'd snap it up straight away if it was a black one, then have a midi screen added. how did they even end up with a red screenless mb-1? did someone order that and couldn't afford it in the end? adrian offered me an mb-1 a few months ago but i couldn't afford it, i guess it was that one.

:LOL: those youtube videos are ridiculous. it would look much better and be much more practicable if they'd just attached kaoss pads with velcro or something, then they could switch it with a fuzz factory or something they wanted to. mb-1/dl-1 knock-off transformer.

• 3 weeks later...

Have any owner of MB series or DL-1 tried to measure its body thickness? In my view, overall Manson guitars look thicker than standard Fender's.

And is MB-1 or any midi screen equipped Manson thinner than others? (since it has longer body)

Thank you!

Have any owner of MB series or DL-1 tried to measure its body thickness? In my view, overall Manson guitars look thicker than standard Fender's.

And is MB-1 or any midi screen equipped Manson thinner than others? (since it has longer body)

Thank you!

Midi screen does not affect at body shape. DL-1 is much thicker than MB-1 and MB has angled part of body. But it is fully same in other.

Thank you!

MB-1 and DL-1 are the same outline it seems, but the DL-1 doesn't have a forearm contour, different routing, etc

Maybe a little thicker than standard Fenders, but I've got a standard length MoC with no X-Y pad, and I'd say it's roughly the same thickness as the MB-1/DL-1. Body is definitely shorter though

MB-1 and DL-1 are the same outline it seems, but the DL-1 doesn't have a forearm contour, different routing, etc

Maybe a little thicker than standard Fenders, but I've got a standard length MoC with no X-Y pad, and I'd say it's roughly the same thickness as the MB-1/DL-1. Body is definitely shorter though

I see. Can you please measure and tell me how thick the body of yours is?

Matt's guitars with midi pad seem longer than non-midi pad guitars by the way.

I think black p'up surrounds would look better, but black saddles on chrome bridge always looks great

I want to see someone that owns both an MB-1 and DL-1 go Reading 2k11 on it

2011+%E2%80%94+Reading+Festival.muse.3.jpg

Archived