Yeah, no additional goodies with the MB-1 series. They make tweaks to the model every run though. I can't see them doing another finish option but they might do a gloss black or carbon for you once it's finished. I think Olly's is the only MB to have a different finish :ninja:

They make tweaks to the model every run though.

It's really only the red glitter finish that hasn't been consistent. first run didn't have much, second one had more, third had even more, fourth had a bit less...

the only actual spec changes were for the MB-1S as far as I remember.

I'll be on the email list for the next batch when they release it, had it confirmed. Don't know what finish I want though, black with custom hardware or red glitter? (both with XY though)... Hmmmm.

Either way, I'lll be getting an MB1-S. I've also got a Cort reserved, with custom hardware and FSK-401, so leaning towards red glitter.

Yeeeep still love it

8624736743_aa28b52418_c.jpg

Hnnngggggg. You're not the only one that loves it :happy:

It's really only the red glitter finish that hasn't been consistent. first run didn't have much, second one had more, third had even more, fourth had a bit less...

the only actual spec changes were for the MB-1S as far as I remember.

I thought I read somewhere that the electronics get tweaked, but yeah you're right about the red glitter finishes. The only major changes though would be with the MB-1S'; the FSK-401 and truss-rod wheel

I'll be on the email list for the next batch when they release it, had it confirmed. Don't know what finish I want though, black with custom hardware or red glitter? (both with XY though)... Hmmmm.

Either way, I'lll be getting an MB1-S. I've also got a Cort reserved, with custom hardware and FSK-401, so leaning towards red glitter.

Nice :) If you're getting a Cort a red glitter MB-1s would be ideal for a bit of variation. I'm going to go for a black one with a screen

Ah I see :) And are the cracks on the surface so you can feel them, or are they beneath a layer of something so that it's all smooth?

That one looks incredible!

It looks like it comes out really well then, I might consider a mirror finish for my custom in the future :ninja:

Has that one got a blue tint to the mirror or is it the lighting? Either way that one looks awesome

• 3 months later...
The guitar on the desk is the original Red Glitter which is now retired after falling off a tower

The guitar in the SMBH video is an MB-1 from the second batch, its in the rack as a backup

second batch best batch

I guess santa 2.0 had to be retired too. I don't think it was broken beyond repair or anything, but it did get split in half at one point and currently has a DL-1 neck...

Archived