That was my life for 4 months. I was crazy. :LOL:

It worked though!

In my case, there wasn't enough demand (yet) when I requested them.

2nd batch MB-1 didn't sell out for about four days (they even had a few left to put on the website)

1st batch DL-1 was around for a couple of months. I think I got the last one though (besides opie's which became available at a later date as someone never confirmed)

MB-2 SE.... I don't know how long those were available for, but I had one reserved before the guitar show was even over. Just had to say yes or... what was that other one? :erm:

Ah yeah you could be right about that, I checked the dates of the emails and the MB-1s production notification email went out the 9th, I replied the 10th saying I'd have to pass on that run, Adrian replied the 11th saying it was sold out subject to one or two confirmations, so I read that wrong :ninja:

Jheez 16 hours is crazy, there must be a few hundred people on that list :(

Yeah that makes sense. And I swear I read it was in the 1000's, and that was a few years ago :\

Nah the list is just so you're notified when they go on sale. If you manage to be one of the first 25 to email back saying you want one, THEN you send your deposit

Or at least I think that's how it works. It was much easier and less nerve-racking a few years ago!

I should have joined the list years ago then :facepalm: I take it you just email sales@mansonguitarworks.com saying you'd like to be added to the list then?

Also noticed my spelling mistake earlier. Damn auto correct! :LOL:

I can't find the email that Adrian sent me to announce that I had a MB-1. But, if I remember, the (25 ? can't remember how many per batch) firsts on the waiting list receive the email.Then, if they don't answer within X days (something like 5 or 7 days... can't remember how many either :D) or say no, the following person on the waiting list get an email. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't find the email that Adrian sent me to announce that I had a MB-1. But, if I remember, the (25 ? can't remember how many per batch) firsts on the waiting list receive the email.Then, if they don't answer within X days (something like 5 or 7 days... can't remember how many either :D) or say no, the following person on the waiting list get an email. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. The e-mails are sent out in batches, so the earliest on the list do get it first, but on the third run at least, at was only a case of a few hours in difference really. For example, I think I got myself on the list about 4 months before the e-mail was sent out, and I got my e-mail at about 1pm or 2pm. I know some other people received it in the morning, and some other people received it in the evening. It's pretty much sent out to everyone anyway, or at least it was. I don't know about now. They used to only expect a certain number of people out of a batch of e-mails to reply. The problem with the third run was that suddenly almost everyone was saying yes and they were sort of inundated, haha!

• 5 months later...
Spares I don't know, but they offered me one. Drop them a line and tell them I sent you you might get lucky.

Maybe someone changed their mind. Was it a certain spec that was offered? I imagine it would have to be, unless they have a few extra of each.

And I'll just tell them Jaicen sent me, but they probably won't know what I'm talking about!

Also, Bs... guess who I got to hang out with last night :ninja:

A ninja? :erm:

I was going to say Buck Rogers himself, but unfortunately he appears to be fictional... so it wouldn't have been him.

I was at a friend's gig, and that friend of mine also has another friend that attended... who happens to be Tim Wheeler

#standard

I thought it was pretty cool anyway. I met him for a short time earlier this year, but didn't really get to chat or anything as there were too many people wanting pictures and autographs.

Oh, wow, that is pretty cool. What are Ash up to these days? I haven't heard about anything new being in the works since they finished the A to Z stuff. Did you mention you owned one of his guitars? Haha!

Oh, wow, that is pretty cool. What are Ash up to these days? I haven't heard about anything new being in the works since they finished the A to Z stuff. Did you mention you owned one of his guitars? Haha!

They do have some new stuff in the works. Not sure when it's going to be released though (or how, seeing as twilight of the innocents was supposed to be their final "album")

• 1 month later...

It's about a year since I received the email for the 2014 run, that I unfortunately couldn't get, could we expect to see emails for the 2015 ones to go out soon?

different finish or something?

This prompted me to search in vain for that rainbow photoshop I did of James's years ago, haha! Alas, it appears to have disappeared off the face of the internets - unless you have it saved somewhere, James? Exclusive pictures! :LOL:

This prompted me to search in vain for that rainbow photoshop I did of James's years ago, haha! Alas, it appears to have disappeared off the face of the internets - unless you have it saved somewhere, James? Exclusive pictures! :LOL:

Nah it's gone. I found the link, but imageshack deleted it

I take it this doesn't count:

picture.php?albumid=1988&pictureid=22077

Archived