• 3 months later...

They're still going to do MBs! A month or so ago Adrian told me they're planning on announcing the next run just before, or on, the date of the guitar show. People who receive an email will also have a couple of days to reply this time around too, and apparently I should receive an email. It's likely I'd get one this time around, but I don't want to jinx it! I imagine the MB runs would be coming to an end, or at least becoming far less consistent considering how far behind they have become with this run.

They're still going to do MBs! A month or so ago Adrian told me they're planning on announcing the next run just before, or on, the date of the guitar show. People who receive an email will also have a couple of days to reply this time around too, and apparently I should receive an email. It's likely I'd get one this time around, but I don't want to jinx it! I imagine the MB runs would be coming to an end, or at least becoming far less consistent considering how far behind they have become with this run.

Consistent as in the timing? Yeah I guess that's possible. Would be a shame if they stopped all together though.

How many original MB-1 runs were there? five I think?

• 3 weeks later...

i've only just gone onto the waiting list for the MB-1, i was wandering how likely of a chance there is they'll still be making another batch since there's not been one yet this year? just as if it's not a huge chance does anyone thinkit may be worth going for the sdl-1 or dl-1 instead before they run out? I've wanted the mb-1 more than anything since i was 9 haha (almost 16 now). If there's going to be another batch i don't mind waiting at all, what's another couple of years when youve waited 6 ;) i'm new to the forums with an account but ive been reading threads here for years haha :$:LOL:

i've only just gone onto the waiting list for the MB-1, i was wandering how likely of a chance there is they'll still be making another batch since there's not been one yet this year? just as if it's not a huge chance does anyone thinkit may be worth going for the sdl-1 or dl-1 instead before they run out? I've wanted the mb-1 more than anything since i was 9 haha (almost 16 now). If there's going to be another batch i don't mind waiting at all, what's another couple of years when youve waited 6 ;) i'm new to the forums with an account but ive been reading threads here for years haha :$:LOL:

Get a Cort MBC1 with MBK pups and cover up the Cort logo, you could pretend it's an MB-1 while you order the DL-1. Best of both worlds!

Hi! Yep, got added to it the day after the manson show, Joe from the shop said i'm added to the list but they're not 100% sure when the next batch will be because matt hasn't confirmed they can do one yet. Just got to be hopeful :D

I was talking to Adrian and Tim about the MB-1S' for ages at the guitar show :facepalm:

Adrian said they're hoping to get the next batch into production within the first quarter of next year. He said there definitely will be another batch (I should have asked him if there would be future batches but I forgot.) Since you've only just gone onto the list it's very unlikely you'll be in for a chance on this batch unfortunately. Adrian said people that have been on the list for more than a year are the ones that are in with a chance for one. There's currently over 200 emails on the waiting list but some of them are duds or the people no longer have interest, but Adrian was unclear as to how many of them are. I've been on the waiting list for about 2 and a half years and Adrian said I would most definitely be offered one whenever the emails for that batch are sent. Also, you have at least a week to reply to the email now before it goes to the next person on the list

Additionally he mentioned that whenever there's a new release of signature guitars, people on other waiting lists have a higher priority and the choice of whether they'd prefer that guitar. People waiting for MB-1S' or DL-1's for ages could technically have just jumped the queue for the new DLSR-1.

Most of them may have bought a Cort or an MA EVO-S since then anyway :)

Ah yeah some of them have, but apparently the demand for MBs is still just as strong. Apparently the tours make the demand even heavier so next years tour will bring even more to the waiting list :ninja:

:LOL:

I was thinking this before. I think in some ways it does look better, especially on red glitter ones.

IMO the MB-1S with single coil neck pickup gives more feeling of the original Santa. That's why I think single coil matches best with the Red Glitter.:rolleyes:

IMO the MB-1S with single coil neck pickup gives more feeling of the original Santa. That's why I think single coil matches best with the Red Glitter.:rolleyes:

Ah yeah I meant matte black :facepalm: That's what I was thinking - the red looks more like the original Santa. I don't understand why they didn't offer an identical santa paintjob from the start really.

Yes it's me who takes the one without screen.

She's kinda unique MB among all those MBs.

[ATTACH]18111[/ATTACH]

Is that the one that was #ForSale on the guitar works website? It is nice though :)

:LOL:

I was thinking this before. I think in some ways it does look better, especially on red glitter ones.

I don't really have a preference in this case, but the single coil one does sound and work better for some reason.

Yes it's me who takes the one without screen.

She's kinda unique MB among all those MBs.

[ATTACH]18111[/ATTACH]

nice

Archived