wait, the mb-1s' are done??

I know of two people that got theirs (the other one doesn't post here) but they're both red ones.

:LOL: James!!!! You addict :chuckle:

I wouldn't have bought them if he didn't offer them to me!

MA-007 isn't MA-007 anymore. It's pretty much the bastard child of Matt's glitter 7 string and an MA-2 with an added MIDI strip... but it should look pretty nice

I know of two people that got theirs (the other one doesn't post here) but they're both red ones.

ah awesome! is there anything different other than the truss-wheel and neck pickup on these ones?

i imagine we could see the start of the next run soon then, and i'm 100% prepared now :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Yeah, probably a week at most. What spec is yours? The red glitter ones look particularly nice this time.

ah awesome! is there anything different other than the truss-wheel and neck pickup on these ones?

i imagine we could see the start of the next run soon then, and i'm 100% prepared now :ninja:

If you're the impatient type, I hope you're prepared for this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-Manson-MB-1S-Matthew-Bellamy-Signature-Electric-Guitar-Red-Glitter-MUSE-/251710818521?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a9b2248d9

And not as far as I can tell. The 401 sustainer also has a blend mode for what it's worth. Finish looks a bit nicer than usual (not counting batch 3 of the original spec MB-1 red glitters)

I've got my deposit ready (which means I don't have to sell either my CE-7 or MA-2 :awesome:) so I'm going to try for one of the 2015 models run which I imagine should start within the next couple of weeks.

I'd get one in black rather than red glitter, I think it generally looks nicer, plus both my current Mansons are red so I need a bit of variation. I've waited a couple of years I imagine I could wait another year providing I secure my place for one :ninja:

I've got my deposit ready (which means I don't have to sell either my CE-7 or MA-2 :awesome:) so I'm going to try for one of the 2015 models run which I imagine should start within the next couple of weeks.

I'd get one in black rather than red glitter, I think it generally looks nicer, plus both my current Mansons are red so I need a bit of variation. I've waited a couple of years I imagine I could wait another year providing I secure my place for one :ninja:

You sure about that? They're still sending out the 2014 ones according to the guy on the last page, and they usually don't send the emails out until January anyway

Get a custom. Makes way more sense imo.

yeah that

deposit is the same as well

I think I got my email for the 2014 run around this time last year, I'm not sure how long after the end of the 2013 run it was though. The emails for 2015 could perhaps be about January, but I did ask Adrian at the start of last month and he said that they're not sure yet but it would be at least a month, I was under the impression the 2014 run would be all shipped after a month. Maybe there'll be something different in the 2015 models :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...
I reckon MB runs won't sell out so fast now.

I think they will still have a pretty strong selling point since there is no customizability in these new guitars. So many people want Fuzz Factories, MIDI Pads, Sustainers, Red Glitter and whatever else.

People who have the money in the first place for the actual Manson, will probably spend that money for the real deal.

But it says on the works site that "Instruments purchased via Manson Guitar Works means our luthier team checks every single guitar, resets the action once again and carries out a further final inspection. There are also options for the guitar to include a quality Manson Gig-Bag or UK made ‘Works’ hardcase. Further ‘Works’ upgrades including pickup, circuit and hardware options are also available."

Don't you think this means they'll install fuzz/sustainer/M1N1 pad etc. for you?

Archived