that looks great! what are the specs?

thanks a lot! yours are equally lovely no doubt ;)

not a whole lot of specs. mbk-2 pickups, kill switch, volume and tone. the neck is a bit on the wide side, but after some getting used to I can't think of anything better. it's not a shredder, but neither am I! it's perfect for anything else though :)

Does anyone know if these are going to be sorted out before Christmas? I know they apparently said it would be before the end of the year, but from Christmas Eve onwards I'm not likely to be online for 7-10 days really...If it's done before then though, I'm set to go...Anyone have any idea?

Hi, so, I've wrote to Manson this morning for knowing if the manufacturing of the DL-1 have began and when they expect to send email for the third run of MB-1 (I want one too ;)) and they both answer me email will probably send in second week of january ;) My transfer is ready for the future deposit :)

what did they say about the DL-1

I'd already asked about that last week. Can't remember all the details, but basically, they're just starting now.

So they'll probably be done early summer from the sounds of things.

I also asked about the ali clad guitar :$ Can't afford it, but it sounds like something special.

edit:

Where's rust_relic gone off to? Just realized he never posted this.

154574_463771722090_558722090_6165978_7248798_n.jpg

148470_463850182090_558722090_6167451_8103562_n.jpg

I wouldn't change a thing on mine. Most I'd do is add the replica stickers! But I can't argue that it looks cool.

I'd already asked about that last week. Can't remember all the details, but basically, they're just starting now.

So they'll probably be done early summer from the sounds of things.

I also asked about the ali clad guitar :$ Can't afford it, but it sounds like something special.

Tits... I'll be a out of college and grown up by then. Was hoping to have it for atleast a month or so to play while in college at some bars or something.

what did they say about the DL-1

They say they Will probably began in the begin of the year. So I expect to go search mine in the end of july or beginning of august if the shop is not close at this Time for holiday ;) i must see with them soon for buy my Eurostar and my hotel toi :)

This has been bugging me for a while..

What are the four white squares (or rectangles, if you're a smart ass) on the MB-1 just below the x-y pad around the switches? In the two pictures above, one has them and one doesn't..

Excuse the ignorance. :facepalm:

This has been bugging me for a while..

What are the four white squares (or rectangles, if you're a smart ass) on the MB-1 just below the x-y pad around the switches? In the two pictures above, one has them and one doesn't..

Excuse the ignorance. :facepalm:

Stickers that say "I" and "O"... indiciating the direction for the on/off position of the switches.

I fear I may have scared myself, haven't picked up the guitar since scratching it...

Get the surround and get playing! I'm going to find/take and post pics of how scratched the back of chromey is, (and I can never repair that!) and hope it stops you fretting!

How fragile is the chrome finish exactly? And that's nothing, the entire front of my other guitar is broken!

While the finish on my MB-1 is probably a bit more durable, it has a small nick on the bottom, and some light surface scratches. All from being played, so you can't really avoid it

Mine already has this weird scratch on the side...I'm lost on how that could've happened but anyway...I'll post pics of it's scars later :LOL:

not the coffee table incident?

just black or piezo??

you mean the saddles on rust_relic's MB-1? they're string saver saddles

I actually think the scratched chrome looks quite nice somehow...Hard to explain it but I don't know...Makes it look 'worn' a little...To be honest I don't think I'd mind tiny little things like that, as long as I didn't manage to take any chunks out of the body, or gouge some deep scratch into it or something...I don't mind the small signs that it's been used...Although I'll happily learn from others' mistakes and make sure that if I get my MB-1 I don't play it with a jacket on XD

I actually think the scratched chrome looks quite nice somehow...Hard to explain it but I don't know...Makes it look 'worn' a little...To be honest I don't think I'd mind tiny little things like that, as long as I didn't manage to take any chunks out of the body, or gouge some deep scratch into it or something...I don't mind the small signs that it's been used...Although I'll happily learn from others' mistakes and make sure that if I get my MB-1 I don't play it with a jacket on XD

OHAI....

I finally did my demo video of the MB-1 (and one other guitar actually - it was originally supposed to be a rig demo). It's more of a piss take than anything....want me to send it? just got to edit it as the file size is pretty massive.

I have to run it through quality control (my good friend Samcoma :ninja: ) first.

Yeah I got another nick at the back where the battery cavity is... the wood must be proper soft to get all this as I'm treating it proper carefully, they appear out of no where! Also just noticed my kill switch isnt working 100%. Just had it on and I could still play... erm.

Damn...I'm going to have to be careful if/when I get mine XD

OHAI....

I finally did my demo video of the MB-1 (and one other guitar actually - it was originally supposed to be a rig demo). It's more of a piss take than anything....want me to send it? just got to edit it as the file size is pretty massive.

I have to run it through quality control (my good friend Samcoma :ninja: ) first.

Haha...Yeah, that's cool thanks...Just curious to see what it can do...I've found a couple of videos on YouTube of people experimenting a little bit, but I'm interested to see it put through its paces a bit more =)

Archived