Damn it, I need to stop looking at that Delorean picture...I eventually caved in on the MB-1 and decided I want to try and get one of those...I can NOT afford to be wanting a Delorean any time soon as well :LOL:

Not that I'd need the in built effects on it particularly...More the fact that it looks stunning and that I never thought these things would ever be made available to the public...The Delorean one has really emphasised it for me somehow...

nice new avatar - that was from the 2008 guitar show wasn't it?

not sure if he'd remember my guitar if he saw it again!

seems like that guy with the MB-1 on ebay doesn't want to go below £4k

So much for

"All I can say is th

at this is some guitar and if I dont sell it then I will be more than happy to keep this in my collection as the range of sounds and effects are awesome"

Because that's the third time he's listed it :facepalm: really a shame that it went to someone like that - Matt wanted the serial numbers random so stuff like that wouldn't happen, but it still did...though we all know rust_relic got the first production MB-1, and is worth the most ;)

no it wasn't, it was mine :)

Yeah, literally the day after it's delivered, it's on eBay for double the price! :LOL: Greedy bastard, shame it never went to someone who actually wanted it in the first place.

Totally agree with you there, Jupiter!

I don't know the guys situation, the dates between ordering on delivery was nearly a year, the guy might of lost his job

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAD

jeez, I hate guys like that. K&T, your current task is to find his address. Then you people down at Banter can destroy him, or something.

we're not 4chan here you know :p to be fair with custom hardware and the whammy pedal its at about a value of about £3800 give or take, so atleast he's not made a substantial profit

we're not 4chan here you know :p to be fair with custom hardware and the whammy pedal its at about a value of about £3800 give or take, so atleast he's not made a substantial profit

We might be ;D

It's more the moral thing about buying something that was lovingly crafted, just to sell.

Although I feel sorry for the guy who bought it, who doesn't get all that excitement of the months of waiting, and the specs and all.

Although I feel sorry for the guy who bought it, who doesn't get all that excitement of the months of waiting, and the specs and all.

I'm going to feel sorry when he opens the whammy pedal box, and only finds a note saying "Sucker! Love, rigsby7"

It's not that exciting having to wait, but once the wait is over, you've got nothing else to wait for...which is a bit depressing.

And at least he hasn't made a profit of twice as much like he originally wanted...he got about £200 out of it in the end. hopefully the guitar will go to someone who will appreciate it.

Archived