hmm I might go to the mansons guitar show on saturday and pick up the guitar then (if its finished). Saves a journey I guess.

Is yours a Red Glitter? One of the guys was showing me one of the ones that was half finished. Looked beautiful! While your there buy the Red Glitter Ltd. Edition (of 10) FF's (If you havent got it already?) Theres only 3 left. Apologies if uv already got it

oh nooooo you've put me on the spot...I can't think of what to play

ok, I'll try to get that demo done soon, but to be honest, i haven't really tried using the kaoss/X-Y and guitar at the same time.

Be the first person to use it for something other than just the usual effects. The guy in Mansons I spoke to the other day said it could be used for controlling lighting as well.

Is yours a Red Glitter? One of the guys was showing me one of the ones that was half finished. Looked beautiful! While your there buy the Red Glitter Ltd. Edition (of 10) FF's (If you havent got it already?) Theres only 3 left. Apologies if uv already got it

Nah mines black

Weird, I thought they already sent out all the red glitter ones.

Does anyone else completely not see the point of the red glitter fuzz factories?

It's not anymore pointless than other zvex custom finishes :erm: Just this one matches my MB-1 a hell of a lot better.

Be the first person to use it for something other than just the usual effects. The guy in Mansons I spoke to the other day said it could be used for controlling lighting as well.

that doesn't really seem practical to be honest. all I'm going to do is use it to make music.

Still selling mine, wud accept £3000.

for real this time?

do you think mansons will mirror the MB-1?

i recall they told Olly they could do that to his, so yes.

that's more realistic - somehow, seeing that he originally wanted £7000, i'm not sure if he'll accept. still pending though.

i tried to make an offer of £2.50, but it wouldn't let me since it's a UK only auction.

if only you lived in the uk!

suhr's on ebay now :-( still making room for a few new ones.

Archived