And at least he hasn't made a profit of twice as much like he originally wanted...he got about £200 out of it in the end. hopefully the guitar will go to someone who will appreciate it.

hopefully his ebay fees will take care of that £200 and a little bit extra for good measure

hopefully his ebay fees will take care of that £200 and a little bit extra for good measure

ebay fees are like 10% aren't they, so that's £400, so he made £3600, after purchasing a £3649 guitar, and a whammy pedal worth over £100 >< so really, he should have made a £149 loss

When these are shipped, how are they packaged? Do they add something into the case underneath the headstock, or otherwise immobilize the actual guitar as much as possible?

you mean from mansons? nothing was in my case from what i remember, but it could've been packed a little better i guess.

i don't recommend padding the back of the headstock or anything like that, especially if it's a gibson...you don't want any pressure on it...we all remember that LP i got in the mail with the headstock snapped clean off. just loosen the strings.

mine took quite a beating during shipping - the box was falling apart even. thankfully that case is indestructible, but i'm not sure if the guitar is 100%.

Wait wait wait...So the guy on eBay who waited a whole year to get the guitar, tried to sell it for double, but said "I'll be more than happy to keep this in my guitar collection" eventually sold it at a loss?! :LOL:

Also congrats to Olly! Does that mean the current run is nearly at an end? And does anyone know if the next run will be delayed by the fact they have the Deloreans to make now too?

Also james90, did you ever managed to do that KP demo? :p

Archived