Nope nothing :( I thought they said that I should expect a call this week but it appears to have been next week they meant. Debating whether to go tomorrow, £44 to go down and not sure how long I'll be down there for, going on my lonesome... might meet kev and mark.

Yeah saw that there too (Just got back lol, going again tomorrow) and I think one of the guys called it the DL-1. Looks gorgeous! I'm tied between getting that or the red glitter MB-1 now! :LOL:

Interesting, it does actually look like the price tag calls it the DL-1 too. Haha I thought it was the DLI, but DL-1 makes much more sense.

After now seeing the black mb1 in person my skepticism about the finish has gone, same about this batch of red glitter, looks fantastic. Looks like they have added more glitter this time round, looks amazing. I have no photos of the black but loads of the red :LOL:

After now seeing the black mb1 in person my skepticism about the finish has gone, same about this batch of red glitter, looks fantastic. Looks like they have added more glitter this time round, looks amazing. I have no photos of the black but loads of the red :LOL:

+1

I was skeptical about the glitter finish because the pic on the website doesn't look very glittery. But now I've seen it in person proves that the photos on the site and the ones on my camera just don't do that finish any justice! I actually prefer it over the black one now.

top is a little too polished. pretty cool though. so are they making more of them to sell or is it just a proto?

i agree i think it does look a little too polished, and it doesnt have that "aged" look that matts has. still pretty smart but just not quite as good looking as it could be me thinks

Archived