• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You can't right now. I actually quit the band a year ago, but they have a new guitarist now and are gonna release the record in a few months.

Shit. I'm slightly obsessed with Seismic, I need some more.

EDIT: I just realised the guitar riff sounds like Happy Now by No Doubt. Still brilliant, like the Editors grew some testicles and got into meth, in a good way.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

First time poster here. Just wanted to share my MUSE Tribute's latest video with you all and to get some feedback? We've only been together for about a year and we're doing our best to accurately portray MUSE's songs to fellow fans.

Have a look and listen and let me know what you think :)

Great work lads. I'd be interested to see more about how the backing tracks work.

You've also chosen the correct name for a Muse tribute band , Jaicen approved.

Hey thanks a lot Jaicen! It's great to know we have your approval. On the whole we're enjoying using the backing tracks, it adds a lot of dimension to the set though obviously we would prefer to have all those extra parts played by real human beings it's just not economical for us at the moment!

We'll be uploading quite a few videos over the coming months so head on over to http://www.facebook.com/hullabaloobooking if you'd like to keep updated :)

Some really nice stuff in here!

I think it's about time I post some of my own stuff as well. We have released 2 EPs and a single so far, I would really appreciate some input from you guys!

Some choice songs:

All our stuff can be found at:

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We've just released the first track from our debut album, which is out next Friday. What do people think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5T0GzjlgA

:\mm/:

That's pretty damn good. Some obvious influences, but when it's done right, that's not something you should take as critique at all, and it's done right. What's your part in the band?

While all y'all have amazing real bands, professional recordings and music vids I'm writing my quiet living room songs and fucking around with Garageband.

The idea is to imagine this song being performed by someone who actually knows what they're doing :)

https://soundcloud.com/jouko-van-der-kruijssen/the-birds

That's cool. I've often found myself spending hours in GarageBand, just the difference is I haven't actually done anything original with it :facepalm:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Hey thanks a lot Jaicen! It's great to know we have your approval.

The highest level of approval there is.