Couldn't listen through the board, but... I love the Tool-ish sounds.

Some more cymbal work in the beginning might increase that atmosphere if that's what you're going for.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with my account. None of my tracks work properly in the straight link.

Thanks! The driven bass tone was my bassdrive and big muff running in parallel with a clean blend. I'm very happy with it.

Funnily enough, our drummer didn't know we were recording so that's why is fucking around quite a lot. When we record it properly (which could be awhile since we're now looking for a frontman/2nd guitarist) we have high hopes for this song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got round to releasing our first LP today. Easily the best thing we've done to date and hopefully something in there for everyone: long ones, short ones, loud ones, quiet ones, rocky ones, ambient ones, riffy ones, proggy ones.

Some of my favourite guitar tones I've ever heard out of my gear too so really quite proud of those particularly.

Can be streamed/downloaded from Bandcamp, iTunes and Spotify. A fine way to spend a 40 minutes or so on a fine spring afternoon even if I say so myself!

• 3 weeks later...
One take recording* for our demo. Finally have a drummer AND singer <3

https://soundcloud.com/adamcrowell1990/titans/s-oTJIZ

Also, got to use the Goodbye 24 for the first time in a recording. Pfft, who needs a synth player?

*Excluding vocals since they weren't written at the time.

Cool song but the guitar tuning sounds really off to me for those clean arpeggios. Shame really as the track has a great vibe and sounds grand apart from that.

I agree on the arpeggio's... it's either the chorus on it, the type of delay, or the actual tuning, but it's really making some hairs at the back of my neck stand up.

Out of curiosity, did you pick this type of snare sound on purpose? I'm not sure it fits the music type a lot. Then again, I'm very picky about those.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...