I know its quite a simple riff but the intro reminds me of hyper music, good nontheless. Would be good to hear your stuff properly mastered and such

If you ever fancy it I'd love to havea go at mixing your stuff Alex

I never noticed the Hyper Music thing until now. Clearly Matt Bellamy is just pouring out of my every creative orifice.

And to be honest I think a decent recording would probably do more good than more mixing. We always seem rushed when we record :( But if you like, Dom, I can try and get you the raw recordings from Dan to have a go at mixing them yourself? I think he uses Pro Tools, but I honestly have no clue what he does behind that monitor of his. Recording and mixing scares the shit out of me :$

The Tenants sold out, I prefer their older stuff

I do it for the blowjobs and nothing else.

I never noticed the Hyper Music thing until now. Clearly Matt Bellamy is just pouring out of my every creative orifice.

And to be honest I think a decent recording would probably do more good than more mixing. We always seem rushed when we record :( But if you like, Dom, I can try and get you the raw recordings from Dan to have a go at mixing them yourself? I think he uses Pro Tools, but I honestly have no clue what he does behind that monitor of his. Recording and mixing scares the shit out of me :$

I do it for the blowjobs and nothing else.

Yeah would be cool to actually record with you but you're from THE NORTH

Yeah I use PT too, mainly I just think it would be cool just to have a go at it

Yeah would be cool to actually record with you but you're from THE NORTH

Yeah I use PT too, mainly I just think it would be cool just to have a go at it

Well maybe if you weren't so FUCKING SOUTHERN.

I'll try and get you the audio then, I think Dan even has some recordings of songs you've never heard before.

Giving or receiving?

Not fussy as long as a dick is getting sucked.

Hey,

I've been here for ages, yet I haven't. Anyway, my band just made our new single available for streaming on SoundCloud. It'll be available in your favorite digital retailer/streaming service on the 20th of this month.

Meanwhile, you can check it out here!

[soundcloud]marathonno/everything-that-i-am[/soundcloud]

fixed

edit: never mind he fixed it! nice track

Edited by Lord MFC

Hey,

I've been here for ages, yet I haven't. Anyway, my band just made our new single available for streaming on SoundCloud. It'll be available in your favorite digital retailer/streaming service on the 20th of this month.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/marathonno/everything-that-i-am[/soundcloud]

Great intro, great track!

Hey,

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/marathonno/everything-that-i-am[/soundcloud]

What Olly said, basically. When the vocals kick in it's a bit weird, but as soon as the backing vocals come it's way better. Pretty cool.

fixed

edit: never mind he fixed it! nice track

Fucks sake Jamie

Helping another friend of mine with his new stuff. Will basically be a session player forhim and helping him record a project involving a new person every fortnight or so. Think he did okay for his first proper attempt recording.

Mq_moK-4naI

Edited by Crowella

Dude 144p :'(

What's this?

EDIT: That only seems to be happening for me when watching it on the board. Try clicking and watching on youtube. Definitely don't watch it at such a shitty resolution.

EDIT 2: Seems to have everything up to 720p available on the embed now. Didn't know 144p was even an option!

I do like your band

Edited by Raurie