• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks, I'll see what I can put up when I get to my PC. We have a few songs recorded in demo quality, just have to sift through all the ideas.

EDIT: I've posted some of these before but here they are below this post. I apologise for the quality of them, they're just home jobs done for the sake of getting something out there.

Edited by Crowella

Thanks, I'll see what I can put up when I get to my PC. We have a few songs recorded in demo quality, just have to sift through all the ideas.

EDIT: I've posted some of these before but here they are below this post. I apologise for the quality of them, they're just home jobs done for the sake of getting something out there.

Don't think I've heard either of them before but then I only tend to dip into this thread every so often seeing as the quantity and quality of material varies so much!

Great stuff though, all three are very cool and thought the first two were particularly fantastic. Lots of potential there and to be honest the recording quality didn't really get in the way of enjoying the songs at all. Everything comes across really well in spite of any production issues but would also love to hear them all polished up and whatnot though.

• 3 weeks later...
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/max-penticost-music/love-heartbreaker[/soundcloud]

It's a rescore of a scene from the film Heartbreaker that I did for an assignment earlier this month. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Not really that easy to comment on it as a score without the visual. Don't really care so much for the melody: feels a bit aimless and improvised at the moment but obviously that perception might change in context. Like the chordal stuff between 0'20" and 0'36" though so would have been interested to hear it based around that idea a bit more but context blah blah. Any chance of hearing it with picture?

Not really that easy to comment on it as a score without the visual. Don't really care so much for the melody: feels a bit aimless and improvised at the moment but obviously that perception might change in context. Like the chordal stuff between 0'20" and 0'36" though so would have been interested to hear it based around that idea a bit more but context blah blah. Any chance of hearing it with picture?

I'll upload a drop box link and PM it to you tomorrow