Straaawberry' date=' can I take that picture of all the characters and put it on my myspace page? I'll credit it to you, obviously, and I'll set it up as a link to a page of your choosing...[/quote']

Sure! :D As long as you ask, I don't mind.

Next page should be up soon, had to buy new pens + lots of school stuff. Agh. Final projects and whatnot... I made Romeo and Juliet puppets out of wax fruit. :stunned:

Sure! :D As long as you ask, I don't mind.

Next page should be up soon, had to buy new pens + lots of school stuff. Agh. Final projects and whatnot... I made Romeo and Juliet puppets out of wax fruit. :stunned:

Excellent. Do you have a site of your own that I should set as a link? Otherwise I'll just link back to this thread.

Romeo and Juliet wax fruit, lol. That reminded me of something that happened in the UK recently. They had a competition in UK schools for children to make the faces of well known people out of fruit and veg to pormote eating five a day. Random. I think the winner was Prince Charles, although I'm not sure, it was all a bit odd.....hang on I'll google it.....

"Veg head celebs

Friday, January 6, 2006

SOME CELEBRITIES ARE accused of being a couple of lettuce leaves short of a salad. But not these veg-a-likes.

Some of the likenesses are quite uncanny

They were created by children challenged to turn vegetables into their favourite stars.

And so Victoria Beckham, often accused of being stick-thin, is depicted as a suitably skinny carrot. Her 11-year-old designer, Carly Devon, from Cardiff, sat her alongside husband David, made from a parsnip.

Jordan is unmistakable, with Anita Chowdhury, 11, from Glasgow, using two grapes tightly packed into pink tissue paper to recreate her most valuable assets in a bridal gown.

Then there is Wayne Rooney. Lee McCarthy, from Manchester, captured the footballer's features perfectly on a potato.

The eight-year-old used a candlestick holder for a nose, buttons as eyes and bottle tops for ears.

The likeness of Ozzy Osbourne was found in a swede. David Fletcher, 11, from Yorkshire, cut up a bin bag as Ozzy's hair and made a nose from pasta.

But considered funniest of all by judges was a potato Tony Blair. He has mussel shells for ears and a receding 'faux fur-line', courtesy of ten-year-old Jessica Marsh, from Swanley, Kent.

The Cartoon Network broadcaster ran the contest last month to launch its Elfy Eating series, which shows the benefits of a healthy diet to children via cartoons. It attracted 300 entries.

A spokesman for the channel said: 'We were absolutely stunned with the quality and creativity of entries. Some of the likenesses are quite uncanny.'"

*looks back at earlier toons*

Oooer. :$ Thank goodness...

but Ireally admire you rcartoons. I admire the fact that you even can be fussed. I wish I could draw.

Although, meet Perdiot.

I made this about six months ago.. and I CAN draw better than that. Believe me.. that's about as professional as a drawing by a three year old.. I might actually make more Perdiot cartoons.. just put more time into them and make them better.. Hmm.

1305730546_Perdiot-Unprofessional.JPG.92500d09d6e46b0f8cfa583e6df0f54d.JPG

but Ireally admire you rcartoons. I admire the fact that you even can be fussed. I wish I could draw.

Although, meet Perdiot.

I made this about six months ago.. and I CAN draw better than that. Believe me.. that's about as professional as a drawing by a three year old.. I might actually make more Perdiot cartoons.. just put more time into them and make them better.. Hmm.

Hehehe..

"As I was le saying.."

Archived