I actually bought tons that I have no idea what to do with.

Random keychains and the like.

OHHH there was the coolest store ever. In Harajuku. Some sort of punky store called "Nudy Boy." I've saved the bag from it. :D

Harajuku? *cries*

Did you see all the incredibly dressed Dir en Grey fans? :D

I actually found Harajuku really overrated.

So you see the Lolita, the goths, the punks, and the weirdos. But within each style, everyone looks the same! All the goths wear the same clothes, the Lolita girls all buy from the same store, etc. Got really annoying after a while, especially since I'm at the height where I get stabbed in the eye by all the Lolita girls' parasols. :LOL:

The fashion scene at my school is much more interesting...

By the way, a short colored comic strip will be up probably later tonight! :D

If I can get my brother off of the computer with the scanner. :indiff:

Indeed. :D So now you know.

blackhole5ix.png

I had to photoshop loads... and I didn't put up hand-written speech! I actually did have it written on when I scanned it, but I'm getting to the point where I have trouble reading my own handwriting! :stunned:

I think it looks really good done with text. However, I'll finish up Hippie Witch with handwritten speech, and if I get to do Cute Japanese Space Police Shoots Ray Gun, I may just switch to text bubbles... let me know what you think!

blackhole5ix.png

I had to photoshop loads... and I didn't put up hand-written speech! I actually did have it written on when I scanned it, but I'm getting to the point where I have trouble reading my own handwriting! :stunned:

I think it looks really good done with text. However, I'll finish up Hippie Witch with handwritten speech, and if I get to do Cute Japanese Space Police Shoots Ray Gun, I may just switch to text bubbles... let me know what you think!

Ah that is the best thing you have ever done ever ever! Bestest! You deserve:

Cupcakes

pict2.jpg

A new billy cart

go-kart.jpg

And a paramotor:

Paramotor-MX4-01.jpg

blackhole5ix.png

:LOL: <3 Love it.

Also love "you back the fuck off". :LOL:

blackhole5ix.png

i can't see it. :( damn you imageshack! how i loath thee.

:D I'm 21! I can now get drunk in America!:LOL:

Feck, I was drawing something cool up. Only got the sketches so far, it shall be a late birfday pressy, meh? :$

I won't be 18 until 2009, so I'll be barely missing an election year.

And I'll be 21 in 2012, which is another election year, and the first one I'll get to vote in- so I'll go vote drunk! :D

Fraaghhhhh.

Random colored panel... I swear not to do that again. :LOL:

I just had my bag of colored markers, too tempting.

Sleeeeepy.

Preparation for final exams...

mp536hj.png

:LOL: brill page

I do like that shirt ^^

Archived