Hello there to you all, I've just joined here and have noticed the artsy section :) I happen to like cartooning a lot, and recently some of my classmates have been requesting me to draw celebrities for them, which has led me to drawing Muse Cartoons for myself. I've just started out with this style and as of late have been trying to improve. I'd like to share them with you, and get an honest opinion, if you don't mind (visit my page to see other cartoons and drawings and rot, as well as full descriptions on the pictures):

aaaaalalalamuse4ru.png the first one...

myooooose6gt.png squash the ladybeetle!

pantyshot4gm.png just because I've noticed Matt's taken a lot of hits from wearing women's tops :LOL:

requestpodglet0uv.png this one was kind of a request...

Ack, hope these aren't too big... Sorry, I'm very new to forums. Please give feedback!

Wow these are freaking funny, you have a some bad ass talent you should keep on these I haven't laugh so hard for years.... the memories

Eh, shit, tis a bit crooked. :(

But... in the very near pages of the comic, we'll get into violence and a mushroom reference! PSHAAAA!

mp437lp.png

BEST ONE EVER. (last frame)

i stayed up until 3 am reading these instead of studying for my AP Bio test and i even made coffee to keep me awake so i could finish this comic. :happy:

i envy you to the exTRREEEME.

Archived