I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your cartoons!!!! I've always read about it on the official Muse-board and finally managed to find them here. They're so cute and awesome and hilarious and just adorable!!!!!! They gave me a lot of inspiration for the cartoon I have to do for school. Something with Muse and mushrooms;) Keep on with your brilliant work!!!

Wooooot yey! Thanks! :D

Next page won't be up for a while... I've got the inking started, but I won't be bringing my drawings with me to Japan, which I leave for on Monday. FO SHIZZLE. So yeeeeahhh...

Haha Where exactly will you be going again?

Have fun ^^

Nope, still in Scotland, and the infected swan they found there was from Germany, en route to Iceland. I don't know why everyone's getting so hyped up about the fact that they've only got enough anti-virals for a quarter of the population: you can't really treat viruses anyway.

Nope, still in Scotland, and the infected swan they found there was from Germany, en route to Iceland. I don't know why everyone's getting so hyped up about the fact that they've only got enough anti-virals for a quarter of the population: you can't really treat viruses anyway.

because we're all going to DIE.

again...yes.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, like they didn't notice before....! Cute work! BTW, did you get me loads of random presents from Japan like I secretly hoped you would?:LOL:

I actually bought tons that I have no idea what to do with.

Random keychains and the like.

OHHH there was the coolest store ever. In Harajuku. Some sort of punky store called "Nudy Boy." I've saved the bag from it. :D

Archived