I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your cartoons!!!! I've always read about it on the official Muse-board and finally managed to find them here. They're so cute and awesome and hilarious and just adorable!!!!!! They gave me a lot of inspiration for the cartoon I have to do for school. Something with Muse and mushrooms;) Keep on with your brilliant work!!!

Wooooot yey! Thanks! :D

Next page won't be up for a while... I've got the inking started, but I won't be bringing my drawings with me to Japan, which I leave for on Monday. FO SHIZZLE. So yeeeeahhh...

Wooooot yey! Thanks! :D

Next page won't be up for a while... I've got the inking started, but I won't be bringing my drawings with me to Japan, which I leave for on Monday. FO SHIZZLE. So yeeeeahhh...

Haha Where exactly will you be going again?

Have fun ^^

Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, and possibly Nikko. :D

Wow! I would love to go to Kyoto one day... And Tokyo is just the coolest city ever!

Let us know how it was.

Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, and possibly Nikko. :D

oooooooh....i don't hate you. i don't hate you....i don't....:( ....*cries*

have fun! :)

hahahhaaa...hmm...

we're all gonna die. etc. it sucks. need to start avoiding pigeons.

has it made it's way to ireland yet? i havent been watching the news...

Nope, still in Scotland, and the infected swan they found there was from Germany, en route to Iceland. I don't know why everyone's getting so hyped up about the fact that they've only got enough anti-virals for a quarter of the population: you can't really treat viruses anyway.

Nope, still in Scotland, and the infected swan they found there was from Germany, en route to Iceland. I don't know why everyone's getting so hyped up about the fact that they've only got enough anti-virals for a quarter of the population: you can't really treat viruses anyway.

because we're all going to DIE.

again...yes.

I'm not particularly worried. With quarantines etc, it'll be contained - and i'm sure it won't be deadly to everyone who catches it. Some people are bound to just get over it, like a nasty but normal flu.

To tide over until the next toon! Sorry I've not gotten it up yet, but I've just freed up a load of time, and I could be done with it by tomorrow.

Matt needs to get a jetpack. Paramotors are so last season...

Oekaki!

jetpack0au.png

To tide over until the next toon! Sorry I've not gotten it up yet, but I've just freed up a load of time, and I could be done with it by tomorrow.

Matt needs to get a jetpack. Paramotors are so last season...

Oekaki!

jetpack0au.png

:LOL: His expression says it all really...

Lol, like they didn't notice before....! Cute work! BTW, did you get me loads of random presents from Japan like I secretly hoped you would?:LOL:

Lol, like they didn't notice before....! Cute work! BTW, did you get me loads of random presents from Japan like I secretly hoped you would?:LOL:

I actually bought tons that I have no idea what to do with.

Random keychains and the like.

OHHH there was the coolest store ever. In Harajuku. Some sort of punky store called "Nudy Boy." I've saved the bag from it. :D