I love you! You've got me back into drawing and I'm really thankful for that! Plus, these are fucking ACE! Please, please, please go on with your art. I'm expecting to see comic books from you missy!

My Oh My!!! this is such a masterpiece!!!

i juz spent a few hours going through the whole thread so i could check out all your artwork... :p

and i must say, keep up the good job!!!! im soooo hooked on the Adventures with Muse now - its a pity i didnt discover this comic paradise earlier on :eek:

anyhoooo, i shall be on the edge of my seat at all times in anticipation for the next episode :D

p.s. strawberry_juice, you juz gave me the same spark of motivation to start drawing away again as to many others that have been inspired by you...here i shall show my deep gratitude *biiiiiiig hug with a kiss (mandarin-flavoured lipgloss, extra shine..LOL)* :LOL:

Woot, thanks!

That's one of the coolest things to hear, that others have started drawing again. :happy:

Anywho. Don't think I'll be able to finish this before I'm gone. :( Leaving in a few days for a month. But AT THE MOST, there are 10 pages left. So it's definitely going to end this year.

Proud of this page, huzzah!

mp552hk.png

**double thumbs up**

aw where are you going away to?? well hope you have a great time at (insert location) doing (insert activity/ies)! :D

taking breaks are important as they prevent artists from getting sick of their own drawings(for an impatient person like me anyways). :LOL:

p.s. Correction: Sommer gives Strawberry Juice a peck on the cheek using Strawberry flavoured extra-shine lipgloss.

[omg i can't believe i put myself in such stupidity in my last post: using a Mandarin on a Strawberry...:eek:]

Woot, finished this page sooner than I thought I would.

And I'm fooking proud of it, too! :D

mp563ts.png

Thanks for all of the comments!

I'll be off to the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin for a month at a summer camp. I want to get a job as a counselor there, so I have to go this year.

Hopefully will get some pages done there, but I'll be doing loads.

So yeeeeahhhh....

awesome stuff as always - and a nice Cliffhanger for us all! garrr:LOL:

hav fun at the summer camp, we'll all miss ya:(

p.s. poor matt's not gonna get choked to death by hanging nettle right??? Hang in there, Maaattttt...

awesome stuff as always - and a nice Cliffhanger for us all! garrr:LOL:

hav fun at the summer camp, we'll all miss ya:(

p.s. poor matt's not gonna get choked to death by hanging nettle right??? Hang in there, Maaattttt...

:rolleyes:

Hey, It's me, Petite, the girl with the ideas, thanks to your inspiration, I'm doing cartoons on James Blunt, KT Tunstall, and Imogen Heap and some other cool people maybe even you!:happy::D:):p

In case youre wondering why I change my username, it's because I'm been possessed by James Blunt! If you know the black drummer from Gorillaz you know his situation is similar to mine.:LOL: No, I did coz of the huge art collection I'm doing on him.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived