Liam, are you including silent lurkers like me, who haven't said anything for the last few months but are still keeping an eye out for news of a screening. i personally didnt realise you wanted everyone to say now if they were interested in a screening otherwise I would have spoken up earlier. i was just thinking of waiting for an annoucement and saying so then... :(

Silent Lurkers.....ASSEMBLE!!..:)

Id already booked a staple venue but as you guys can see, theres like..what..3-4 people interested in attending here, about 30 others in contact via pm interested and maybe 20 from the previous screening who want to go again. for the cost it takes me to hire the venue the numbers wanting to attend unfortunatley dont justify the cost, which yeah is a shame, but im still happy i got to have one and ive had a couple fun test screenings over the last couple years.

This films anticipated by people around the world, not just the UK, so i think its time to just get this bad boy out there and give the musers of the world outside the UK what they want, as well as those in the UK ovcourse :p

Competitions winners of the dvd ill get in contact and sort your prizes out.

As for everyone else, ill get on to Paul at musebootlegs to see about sending this over for immediate upload.

what if people were to pay a tenner? would 500 quid be enough to get some small independent cinema in london? there are those random film clubs out there and i for one would be happy to throw a tenner your way for essentially a meet up with likeminded fans to watch this in glorious 2D, be up for a laugh and a few drinks afterwards. Make it London and im sure you'd get more people on board.

what if people were to pay a tenner? would 500 quid be enough to get some small independent cinema in london? there are those random film clubs out there and i for one would be happy to throw a tenner your way for essentially a meet up with likeminded fans to watch this in glorious 2D, be up for a laugh and a few drinks afterwards. Make it London and im sure you'd get more people on board.

it would more than cover it yeah, and london is do-able sure, but i really dunno, i think people just want it released already now on dvd..

voice your opinions guys.

also while im posting if theres any creative people out there that want a go at re-designing the dvd cover for the torrent then let me know and ill give you the specifications. I have a standard design by myself from before but i think with so many creative people in the community it could be better.

it would more than cover it yeah, and london is do-able sure, but i really dunno, i think people just want it released already now on dvd..

also while im posting if theres any creative people out there that want a go at re-designing the dvd cover for the torrent then let me know and ill give you the specifications. I have a standard design by myself from before but i think with so many creative people in the community it could be better.

I just want to see it! :) I don't live in the UK, so a screening really isn't possible for me. A DVD or digital download would be great! :awesome:

I just want to see it! :) I don't live in the UK, so a screening really isn't possible for me. A DVD or digital download would be great! :awesome:

That's a great big ditto! I have zero chance of attending a screening (unless you decide to hold it somewhere between Atlanta and Charlotte, anyway :(), so I'm eager to get that torrent!

I think it should be properly released so it's available to everyone now. Considering one screening has already happened so quite a few people have already seen it and how many people simply cannot go to any screenings then I think it's only fair.

Also, could you possibly post the standard design? Or is there somewhere we can already view it?

A tenner indeed! We would be up for that.

I'd love to have a DVD! :) There's no chance at all of a screening in my part of the world. But I don't want to prevent people who are lucky enough to live in London from seeing it on the big screen. Is there a chance you could do both, without the screening delaying a DVD release?

I'd love to have a DVD! :) There's no chance at all of a screening in my part of the world. But I don't want to prevent people who are lucky enough to live in London from seeing it on the big screen. Is there a chance you could do both, without the screening delaying a DVD release?

The thing is - it would delay the DVD release no matter what really. Unless he doesn't mind if the screening takes place a week or two after the release of the DVD.

Archived