This. I'd download it but I'd still be up for seeing it in a cinema with other Musers.

+2. The screening of HAARP was so much fun to watch with other Musers, and I have a feeling this would be even better because it's spanning Muse's whole careers and has soo many things we'd reminisce about and laugh at etc. Ahhh I really wanna see it! How many years has it been since we first heard about it, does anyone remember? Four, five? It'll be worth the epic wait, fo sho ;).

Can someone tell me whats actually taking so long? Whats the delay?

What do you mean? He's already said he's either sent it off at the weekend or he's sending it this week at some point :erm:

You could've been more polite also - he's put years of work into this.

done alot of looking around London musers and i do believe i've found the perfect one; http://www.electriccinema.co.uk/privatehire.php

how does this sound? i cant fault it, and ive already had alot more pms interested in the London screening all round.

I'd definitely be up for that! (depending on whether I can make the date)

Me and my friends were so excited for the last one :D

done alot of looking around London musers and i do believe i've found the perfect one; http://www.electriccinema.co.uk/privatehire.php

how does this sound? i cant fault it, and ive already had alot more pms interested in the London screening all round.

That looks perfect. I'll definitely be there and I'm sure a lot of my Muser friends that don't come on the board much will be interested too.

ok this looks VERY promising now given the amount of pms!!

im going to enquire with the venue an overall cost and ill report back here with the reply and everything and then if alls good we'll get it booked and a date set as early as possible. Excellent! :D

I'll reply to everyone thats pm'd about attending later today. Im just on my lunchbreak atm so ill do it when i get home along with the cinema cost enquirey :)

im going to enquire with the venue an overall cost and ill report back here with the reply and everything and then if alls good we'll get it booked and a date set as early as possible. Excellent! :D

I'll reply to everyone thats pm'd about attending later today. Im just on my lunchbreak atm so ill do it when i get home along with the cinema cost enquirey :)

this looks great so far!! im hoping for the best, i really want to see the movie with you guys :happy:

Oooh is this actually ON, then? Hurrah! :dance: And west London - practically on my door step :D I'd definitely love to come along, if the date works.

The venue looks/sounds fab :happy:

Archived