is that why your always so bitter?

There's a lot of personal reasons and self-hating issues to account for that.

Not sure that was a joke though, but my response wasn't.

So you won't go.

:LOL:

Let's fly you out from Italy.

thats alright then, sorry :) but yeah it will definitley be going ahead this time.

It's fine. I hope I can make it. It was great seeing this movie grow from a teaser trailer I saw on YouTube to what it is now :)

^^ Damn being on the east coast. Across an ocean from the UK and across the country from the West Coast :indiff:

Come move to the superior west coast.

Buy me a ticket and I would. Dead serious, East Coast sucks for anything more than sports, snow and other things I could care less about.

Don't forget the east coast is 3 hours ahead of us. So you're statistically closer to death :awesome:

:'( That's why I hope it goes on musebootlegs asap.

Actually I may be moving in UK (Liverpool) in a month, but nothing sure at the moment.

I'm sure it'll go on musebootlegs quickly. They're pretty good at that.

And if all else fails you could sneak out and hitchhike across Yurop. We can make a movie about it and everything.

Don't forget the east coast is 3 hours ahead of us. So you're statistically closer to death :awesome:

I'm sure it'll go on musebootlegs quickly. They're pretty good at that.

And if all else fails you could sneak out and hitchhike across Yurop. We can make a movie about it and everything.

But you're over half a decade older and hopefully I'll live a healthy life, whatever that means.

Documentary on the quest to watch Muse: the Movie, sounds fun.

Archived