• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any word on the status of the project? (Don't mean to sound impatient, just curious)

Someone from ML asked at the start of this month on his Youtube channel

There is two UK screenings taking place this month, the musebootlegs upload will follow. An indipendant DVD company have bought the rights to my edit so a messed about version by the label will be avaliable on amazon in the coming months.

guys those of you who've won copies ill get them sorted out for you next weekend.

Next weekend is a first smaller screening of the film, then the following weekend is the biggy! If your interested keep checking back this week.

I was going to resurrect this thread today but someone beat me to it.

Also, guys, just wanna say.. i know some of u who've followd this from the very start and wanna thanku for the encouragment etc. without sounding too dramatic this project has really taken it out of me on so many levels. the amount of paperwork i had during the making of this film for aquracy etc was unreal. like the reading audio you can expect to see some very special suprises in this, and fuck it, im gunna go ahead and officially confirm the proshot of hey you crazy kids is in it, amoung some other gems here and there. I hope ive done my favourite band proud and hope you all enjoy it as much as i myself (through the struggles) have enjoyed putting this movie together. im proud of it and hope you all are too.

id like to say after this and all my other ongoing projects ive done its time to take a break but i just cant seem to switch myself off :LOL: atm im currently working on my most ambitious vid ever for my takeabow19 channel..

im gunna go ahead and officially confirm the proshot of hey you crazy kids is in it

SO MUCH WIN :awesome:

How on earth did you manage to get hold of that footage??

EDIT: Also, I can't remember where I heard this but is it true that the band are involved in the film (e.g. interviews/commentary etc.)?

guys those of you who've won copies ill get them sorted out for you next weekend.

Next weekend is a first smaller screening of the film, then the following weekend is the biggy! If your interested keep checking back this week.

Also, guys, just wanna say.. i know some of u who've followd this from the very start and wanna thanku for the encouragment etc. without sounding too dramatic this project has really taken it out of me on so many levels. the amount of paperwork i had during the making of this film for aquracy etc was unreal. like the reading audio you can expect to see some very special suprises in this, and fuck it, im gunna go ahead and officially confirm the proshot of hey you crazy kids is in it, amoung some other gems here and there. I hope ive done my favourite band proud and hope you all enjoy it as much as i myself (through the struggles) have enjoyed putting this movie together. im proud of it and hope you all are too.

id like to say after this and all my other ongoing projects ive done its time to take a break but i just cant seem to switch myself off :LOL: atm im currently working on my most ambitious vid ever for my takeabow19 channel..

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

:dance: :dance: SO. EXCITED!

Ahh, such good news :awesome:

fuck it, im gunna go ahead and officially confirm the proshot of hey you crazy kids is in it,

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND!! :D

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in, I reallly cannot wait to see this!

Quite excited to hear about these screening too, I really wanted to go the that one that never happened last year :D

Archived