First screening is tomorrow night at Mablethorpe. Theres 11 seats left, pm me if interested. First come first served. This is the smaller screening, seating capacity is 120.

edit: 4 seats

edit: all taken now. Those wanting to attend the big one next weekend check here over the next couple days for full details.

Thank you for such an amazing evening last night! It was so worth the journey! :D

I had been following this from the start and had such high expectations and you managed to

surpass them Liam! I just couldn't get over that you'd managed to make the entire thing yourself!

Highlights for me were the 'Hey you crazy kids!' proshot (the guy behind me nearly defened me with laughter when that started :LOL:) and that early version of 'Assassin' proshot from the American tour bit, was that exclusive to the film? I hadn't seen it before. :eek:

The ending was just amazing and beautiful how you'd used 'Exogenesis Pt3' with the black and white slow-mo. :happy:

I'll be going to the big cinema one next weekend - need details please!! I've sent you a pm to reserve a place for me and four others. :)

Thanks again Liam, you rock! :D

Thank you for such an amazing evening last night! It was so worth the journey! :D

I had been following this from the start and had such high expectations and you managed to

surpass them Liam! I just couldn't get over that you'd managed to make the entire thing yourself!

Highlights for me were the 'Hey you crazy kids!' proshot (the guy behind me nearly defened me with laughter when that started :LOL:) and that early version of 'Assassin' proshot from the American tour bit, was that exclusive to the film? I hadn't seen it before. :eek:

The ending was just amazing and beautiful how you'd used 'Exogenesis Pt3' with the black and white slow-mo. :happy:

I'll be going to the big cinema one next weekend - need details please!! I've sent you a pm to reserve a place for me and four others. :)

Envy x infinity.

Thanks so much!! Yeah it was a fantastic night apart from being put on the spot at the end to say a few words :p

I loved how everyone sang along too during the songs, was like being at a proper gig!! :LOL:

Im really thinking we should have an additional week to allow any Musers to plan their journey, because (my fault) leaving concrete details till late I think will put alot of people off with the biggy been less than a week away, ive asked and im fine to change the weekend with 5 days notice so i think aiming for the following weekend seems alot better.

With last nights showing being mainly for locals and friends I know there is some there that want to come see the bigger screening of it with the majority of Musers here that want to come, I just feel so much more could be done to make Musers aware of the screening but I just dont know how I could do that. Any ideas?

I'm not too sure about the screenings, since I probably can't go anyways.

But I remembered earlier you mentioned something about the physical DVD (being sold) would have some stuff taken out due and the torrent would be the full version. Is this still true?

I'm not too sure about the screenings, since I probably can't go anyways.

But I remembered earlier you mentioned something about the physical DVD (being sold) would have some stuff taken out due and the torrent would be the full version. Is this still true?

That versions not got anything to do with me in terms of release. Its just an independant label that dont have any links with warner or anything, its unofficial. They might re-do it entirely and just take chunks of my documentary out of it for it.

My version will be released as normal and uncut on musebootlegs eventually as always planned, the proper full version.

That versions not got anything to do with me in terms of release. Its just an independant label that dont have any links with warner or anything, its unofficial. They might re-do it entirely and just take chunks of my documentary out of it for it.

My version will be released as normal and uncut on musebootlegs eventually as always planned, the proper full version.

You're my hero. :D As for me, I'll continue checking Muse Bootlegs several times a day until that precious torrent appears. Gah, I wish I was on the other side of the Atlantic so I could go to one of the screenings!

OK, I think my computer takes that. Yay!

Yeah, it can be played with most media players by just right clicking on the folder and press "play with VLC/WMP/Whatever"

If it's an image file, that can be played by opening it in VLC.

Archived