Liam, can you give us an idea which part of the country the screening will be in so I have some idea of whether I can make it? I'd love to see it on the big screen.

Yes Liam, would be good to know where the next showing is (somewhere more down south perhaps??).. sounds like you've done a blinding job there..

:thumbsup::yesey::yesey::musesign:

Id already booked a staple venue but as you guys can see, theres like..what..3-4 people interested in attending here, about 30 others in contact via pm interested and maybe 20 from the previous screening who want to go again. for the cost it takes me to hire the venue the numbers wanting to attend unfortunatley dont justify the cost, which yeah is a shame, but im still happy i got to have one and ive had a couple fun test screenings over the last couple years.

This films anticipated by people around the world, not just the UK, so i think its time to just get this bad boy out there and give the musers of the world outside the UK what they want, as well as those in the UK ovcourse :p

Competitions winners of the dvd ill get in contact and sort your prizes out.

As for everyone else, ill get on to Paul at musebootlegs to see about sending this over for immediate upload.

Id already booked a staple venue but as you guys can see, theres like..what..3-4 people interested in attending here, about 30 others in contact via pm interested and maybe 20 from the previous screening who want to go again. for the cost it takes me to hire the venue the numbers wanting to attend unfortunatley dont justify the cost, which yeah is a shame, but im still happy i got to have one and ive had a couple fun test screenings over the last couple years.

This films anticipated by people around the world, not just the UK, so i think its time to just get this bad boy out there and give the musers of the world outside the UK what they want, as well as those in the UK ovcourse :p

Competitions winners of the dvd ill get in contact and sort your prizes out.

As for everyone else, ill get on to Paul at musebootlegs to see about sending this over for immediate upload.

Awww. That's a shame, I would have liked to see it, but I had nobody to go with me :(

But still, it's awesome, either way! I'm itching to see it!!!!!!!!!!

(You should get an Oscar or something for making it :D)

Liam, are you including silent lurkers like me, who haven't said anything for the last few months but are still keeping an eye out for news of a screening. i personally didnt realise you wanted everyone to say now if they were interested in a screening otherwise I would have spoken up earlier. i was just thinking of waiting for an annoucement and saying so then... :(

Awww. That's a shame, I would have liked to see it, but I had nobody to go with me :(

But still, it's awesome, either way! I'm itching to see it!!!!!!!!!!

(You should get an Oscar or something for making it :D)

I know I've already said this, but you totally deserve to edit the next Muse live dvd.

Thank you so much, Liam. ;)

Oh yes, waiting is nearly over! Finally! I can't believe you've actually done this, and I thank you with all my heart~

Im so exited for this!! I cant believe its nearly here :D

thanks guys :)

Liam, are you including silent lurkers like me, who haven't said anything for the last few months but are still keeping an eye out for news of a screening. i personally didnt realise you wanted everyone to say now if they were interested in a screening otherwise I would have spoken up earlier. i was just thinking of waiting for an annoucement and saying so then... :(

yeah its ok there just wasent enough overall to justify the hire price, but thankyou anyway and i hope you enjoy it just as much at home on surround sound :happy:

Immediate upload you say? :awesome:

Does that mean it could be available this weekend?

easy noww :LOL:

Archived